♡Only Me-Todoroki♡

Start from the beginning

"So cute.Wait!Dont move"I took out my phone as Todoroki slowly got along with the cat.I took a picture of them at this angle.

"Ow"Todoroki said when the cat accidentally scratched his cheek.

"Leo!"The woman approached us.She didnt hesitated and quickly took Leo from Todoroki's arms.Me and Todoroki stood up straight so we could talk properly.

"Are you okay?Are you hurt?"The woman look at Leo that seems to be in good shape.

"We found...Leo here"Todoroki said.

"Its kinda more like Leo found us"I look at Todoroki.

"I'm glad he didnt stumble upon some dangerous people.Have a good day"She carry Leo and walk away before we could say anything.

"She seem to be in a hurry"I look at the woman then back at Todoroki.He nod and I quickly put my phone back in my bag.

"Let's not get carried away.Come on"Todoroki said and I followed him from behind.He looks more taller from the back...

We arrived at a different kind of store.It was decorated with pastel colours and even some beautiful flowers.Todoroki was busy looking at something while I was tying my hair.

"What do you think?"Todoroki started to play with that hat on his head

"What do you think?"Todoroki started to play with that hat on his head.I laugh seeing how adorable he looks.

"Your like an excited bunny"I smiled.My phone vibrates and I open it to see who texted me.

"Oh it's my ex"I mumbled under my breath but it was loud enough for Todoroki to hear.

"Didnt I say not to bring up your ex?"He said with a cold tone which made my body tense up

"S-sorry,I forgot"I quickly put my phone back into my bag.I guess I should ignore any texts from my ex until I get back to the dorm.

"Your wound"I point at the cat-scratch on his left cheek.I went to ask the shopkeeper for some bandages I could use.She was kind to give me some medicines.

"Your too kind"Todoroki said while I started to treat his cat-scratch.I smiled seeing how cute he looks when I'm taking care of him.

After treating his cat-scratch,Todoroki and I were trying to focus on shopping but the sound of my phone ringing just wouldn't stop.My body bounced back when Todoroki looked at me all serious.

"I had enough"He shove his hand in my bag.I could feel his hand digging through my stuff,my eyes widened when he took out my phone.Well what else was I expecting?

"Wh-what are you doing Todoroki?"I watch him doing something with my phone,I was more confused when I saw him taking a selfie.He gave it back to me once he was done.

"Hm?"I look at the changes he did to my profile picture.

New profile picture

Bio:I'm Y/N Chibana and the boy in my profile picture is my boyfriend

Bio:I'm Y/N Chibana and the boy in my profile picture is my boyfriend.I am not interested in any other guys so please stop texting me.

"When did I agree to make you my boyfriend?!"I look at Todoroki.How is he okay with this happening?!

"At least your ex stopped texting you right?"Todoroki said which beat some sense in me.

"I guess it worked"I look at my phone,only to find zero notifications popping up after Todoroki did his magic.

"Well let's go"He went to the counter to pay for the things we agree to buy.

"I feel so much lightheaded.Its almost like the weights from my shoulders are gone"I spread my arms like a baby.Todoroki laughed.

"Huh?"I made that noise when I heard fireworks.Me and Todoroki went to check it out.

"So pretty"I took out my phone to take the picture of the fireworks.Todoroki pull my sleeve slightly,I turn around while still holding my phone.I blush seeing him staring at me.

"W-wow"I didnt know the right words to say

"W-wow"I didnt know the right words to say.I put my phone down so that Todoroki and I were able to look at each other.

"Your amazing.You know that?"He slowly got closer to me.Our faces were inches apart and it made my breathing became harder.

He slowly got closer but he move his head a bit to the left.We were suddenly hugging.I smiled with Todoroki's arm wrapped around me but for some reason I was disappointed?Did I really thought he'd kiss me?

"Thanks"My hands grabbed on his uniform tighter than before.I want this moment to last...