Sharlene get a comforter and give it to Donny.

Sharlene knew about Donny's panic disorder so she just let Donny to stay at her house.

Sharlene prepared a tea for them.

Sharlene assisted Donny to drink the tea.

Donny then held Sharlene's hand.

"No matter what we know and we will know, let's stay together."

Sharlene thought of her mom's fault.

"I hope we wouldn't change."

Then Sharlene's phone rang. She answered it.

"Appa."

"Did you receive any envelope?"

"How do you know I did?"

"Then you really received one."

"Ne appa."

"That's not the whole story. Don't do anything, just wait."

"What do you mean dad?"

"There's a continuation of that story. Don't handle it by your own."

On the other hand. So Hyun received an envelope that points her mom to be the mastermind of the death of Gia. She did not continue looking at it. She rather hide it where no one could ever see. She felt so nervous.

So Hyun's mom received the same as Sharlene and Donny's envelope.

"Maria did it. Maria killed Gia."

Min Ha decided to call Maria on the phone to inform her she is no longer allowed to visit the hospital. But she was not able to contact her.

Maria went to Hospital. She felt uneasy and scared to how people see her.

Then Min Ha saw Maria. She told her secretary to inform Maria about their meeting.

"Dr. Shin, Chairman Kim would like to meet you."

Dr. Shin hurriedly go to CKim's office.

"Maria, I did not intend to do this, but this should be the last time you come hear."

"Min Ha, why, what's wrong?"

"I know you've read articles about you already. Your presence here will only burden the patient's family. They should not see you here."

"But, Min Ha, you know I did nothing about it."

"I don't know. So please don't visit here again tomorrow."

"How about my patients?"

"So Hyun is coming. She'll take over. "

"But, how could you do this to me?"

"Enough. There's nothing to talk about it. You may go."

"Are you that confident to just cut me from the service? How could you do such immediate action even if you haven't proven yet the false accusation they are throwing on me?"

"As I have said, I hope this is the last tine I would see you here."

"Okay! I won't visit here again, but this is one thing I'd like you to bear in mind. I did not do anything wrong, I'll prove that I did nothing," Maria told Min Ha.

Min Ha decided to leave Maria but Maria stopped her.

"No, I shall be the one to go first."

Min Ha stopped and look at Maria.

Before Maria could open the door, she looked back.

"Min Ha, you've forgotten that we own the best law firm here in our country. Aren't you afraid that I might win this?"

Mi Ha replied in a relax voice, "You have the best attorneys, but I have the evidence that will surely prove the crime you committed many years ago."

Maria stood up straight.

"Evidence? Take note, we are not expert  on that matter. We are surgeons, Min Ha, we are not an attorney who could identify the validity and reliability of the given evidence."

"I can have the best attorney in the Philippines then."

Maria was not able to reply right away.

"I heard your daughter is still alive. I can't imagine how she survived. Or did you carefully plan about it?...well it is no wonder that you could also do such hidden actions...Maria, why did you do such crime?"

"Well, I did not in the first place. And will never do such in the future. Why would I be guilty about it?"

"If you're not then who?"