CH.11 She's Gone

Chanyeol: you're not worried about the corpse's head?
Hongjoong: she's dead Chanyeol!!! Do you think she still feels pain??
Chanyeol: n-no
Hongjoong: then don't worry about the dead body!!! We should be worried about y/n!!!
Changbin: SHE'S GONNA KILL ME!!!
Leedo: what do you mean?
Changbin: I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL ANYBODY!!! HER BROTHER AND I ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO KNOWS!!!
Hongjoong: why didn't she say anything to the police?!
Changbin: she didn't want anybody to know but us two!!!
Hongjoong: when did this start?
We heard people beeping at us and telling us to move and so we did.
Changbin: can we talk about this later and focus on this case?
Hongjoong: fine but I'm helping her find this stalker

Y/N's POV
Jinyoung: hey y/n?
Y/n: yeah?
Jinyoung: how come Wooyoung doesn't like you?
Y/n: I don't know. Maybe it's because I have better skills than him and he's just jealous
Wooyoung: pfft what? Why would I be jealous of your non existent skills?
Y/n: non existent skills? Are you talking about yourself?
Wooyoung: you mother fu-
Jinyoung: HAHAHA Wooyoung shut up
Wooyoung: fine
Jinyoung: once Soyeon finds the information about this lady, we'll take the files and check if there's anybody that we can contact with
Y/n: okay
Soyeon: ah shit!
Y/n: you okay?
Soyeon: I forgot to give the pics to Changbin and Chanyeol
Y/n: oh I can give it to them
Soyeon: are you sure? The lab is kinda far from here
Y/n: don't worry just give them to me and I'll take it to them
Soyeon: okay
She put the pics in the envelope and gave it to me. I was about to leave to the lab and until I saw someone that looked familiar running up towards me. I realized it was Ravn. He was all bloody and I got really scared. I dropped the envelope and ran up to him.
Y/n: RAVN!!!!
I caught him in my arms and I'm assuming his blood is on me.
Y/n: Ravn what happened?!?!
Ravn: the...warehouse..
Y/n: what happened?!?
Ravn: somebody came in and shot up the place...
He started coughing out blood and I noticed that he was shot.
Y/n: SOMEBODY GET ME AN AMBULANCE NOW!!!!
They nodded and quickly called for an ambulance.
Y/n: where's Jongho?!?
Ravn: I...I don't know..I left him at the warehouse to look..for you...
Y/n: oh my god...JINYOUNG!!! WATCH MY BROTHER TILL THE AMBULANCE ARRIVE!!
Jinyoung ran up to me and helped out Ravn.
Jinyoung: where are you going??
Y/n: to the warehouse!!
I ran over to the warehouse. It took me a couple minutes to get there but I made it. I saw ambulances and police cars here and I checked if Jongho was out here but I don't see him. I ran into the warehouse to look for Jongho. When I headed inside, I saw many things destroyed and blood. I ran around to find Jongho but there was no sign of him.
Y/n: JONGHO!!!
I heard coughing from the break room and rushed over to the break room and I saw Jongho sitting up against the wall bleeding. I ran up to him and held his hand.
Y/n: Jongho are you okay?!
Jongho: no...where's Ravn?
Y/n: he's heading over to the hospital don't worry but what happened here?!?
Jongho: I don't know..all I heard was gun shots and screaming and then I saw Ravn running up towards me telling me to get out of here..
Y/n: oh my god..c'mon we need to take you to the hospital
I stood him up and he screamed in pain. I checked where his wound is at and it was around his stomach.
Y/n: shit...
I had him on my back and we left the break room. When I was about to leave the warehouse, somebody was far across from us. He was wearing all black and I saw that he was holding a gun.
Jongho: y/n...
Y/n: we need to go now..
I backed up slowly and luckily I knew that there was another way out of here. The guy started walking up towards us and I started to run and he began chasing us.
Y/n: OH FUCK!!!
I kept running but he was catching up to us. I took a different turn to lose him but it didn't work. He showed up in front of me and he grabbed me and made me drop Jongho. I was yelling for help.
Y/n: JONGHO!!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!
He covered my mouth with a cloth and I began to feel very faintly. I fell unconscious...

Jongho's POV
I saw y/n get dragged and I didn't know what to do. I was in so much pain that I could barely move. I closed my eyes and my breath was slowly fading away but then I heard multiple footsteps coming up my way. Someone was above me and I opened my eyes.
Paramedic: WE HAVE A SURVIVOR!!
They all picked me up and placed me on a stretcher and rushed me to the ambulance and to the hospital.
Jongho: y/n...she's gone..
Paramedic: I'm sorry sir? What did you say??
Jongho: she's..gone..
Paramedic: who is?
Jongho: y/n...she's...
Paramedic: guys we're losing him!!!

To be continued...