Chapter 1: Meeting him

(This is a high school au, for my jasonxpercy shippers, specifically the ones who prefer Percy as a bottom, this fanfic is for you. I own none of these characters, all characters belong to Uncle Rick. Have fun reading or whatever.)

Percy's Pov:
I woke up somewhere around 7, I confused it as 9 and was rushing everywhere in the apartment to get changed, put my notebooks back into my backpack, and have breakfast. I didn't even noticed the look my mom was giving me.

"Percy? What's the rush?" Mom said,
"I'm late! It's 9 AM!!" I responded, while trying to find my other shoe.
"9? No, Percy. it's 7." That's when I just stopped, looked at her, and just started questioning my whole entire existence.

It was a good 30 seconds before Mom bursted into laughter for my clumsiness and Paul, my step-dad, needed to check on what was so funny.

It took a while before Mom calmed down and made me blue pancakes, our little thing, and then I left to go catch the train that left at 8:30. I said goodbye to Mom and Paul.

Man, I'm really hoping Annabeth won't flip me off for being late again because last time I actually over-slept and thought it was 7 but it was actually 9. Let's just put luck on it.

~Percy did arrive on time, and time-skip when they reach school, cause I'm builded like that.~

There it was, Clarkinson High School. An alright school, but it has its flaws.

I'm not "popular", I'm just the kid almost everyone is kinda familiar with because my best friends are Annabeth Chase, or what I like to call her, smarty pants, and Grover Underwood, my bro.

Annabeth is the smartest student at our high school, top grades, AP classes, all that complicated stuff. Grover on the other hand, is one of the funniest dudes at school, best jokes, chill guy, and everyone really likes him for his awesome attitude.

Then there's me, Percy Jackson, the kid who hangs out with the smartest girl at school and with the awesome funny and chill guy at school. I get teased every once in a while but I rarely ever let it bother me, I'm like that.

"So, not late like last time?" Annabeth said, while she was waiting for me to put my backpack into my locker.
"Nope, I thought it was 9 instead of 7 this time." Grover snorted, "Bro! Really? That's actually kinda hilarious!" I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, yeah, I'll see you guys in History." Annabeth and Grover left to attend their classes, while I went to mine.

Thing is.. I kinda bumped into someone by accident while trying to get their, and my luck just needed to be rotten.

Jason's Pov:
   A boy with black hair bumped into me while I was heading to my Chemistry class. He was about 5'8, wearing a blue shirt and jeans. Kinda short for me, he reached to my chin. He quickly grabbed his books and mines while I tried to pick the books up also.

"I'm so sorry, dude! I didn't see you there!" The black hair said, embarrassed I suppose.
"It's no problem, just watch out next time." He then looked at me and with his hand out holding a book of mine, the thing that caught me off guard were his eyes.

He had green-blue eyes, it seemed to remind me of the sea, they looked like they were sparkling. I snapped back into reality and took my book.

"T-thanks. Watch out next time okay?" I said, trying to hide my blushing face.
"Yeah, sorry about that, Jason." The guy said.
"You know me?"
"Yeah, you're the most popular guy at this school." Completely forgotten about that.
"Yeah, what's your name?" I said, and then he replied, "Percy, my name is Percy Jackson"

           ~Another time skiipppp, After school and obviously still Jason's Pov.~

Percy has been on my mind for pretty much the majority of the day, I couldn't stop thinking of him!
His black hair looked so soft, his skin was begging me to be against mine, and most of all, his eyes.
Those gorgeous blue and green eyes, it looked like the sea. It seems to shine whenever light hits it.

I fucking hated it.

I came back home, threw my backpack against the wall, and I was so furious. Not with Percy, I was furious with myself.

I couldn't be gay! What would Thalia think?! What would my friends think?! What would Piper think?! Me and her are dating and I have a crush on some dude! I just couldn't be gay! Everyone might hate me, reject me, I might be a outcast..

I don't want to be gay... I can't be gay..

Or everyone I cared about will do the same thing mom did to me..

————————————————————————
That's it for this Chapter, should I continue this or nah?
Also for those who read my first and previous fanfiction, (Undertale stuff) and were probably wondering if I was dead, or not. I have returned but with Percy Jackson :D

Anyway, let me know if I should continue this, if you do then I'll make more! With the best of my abilities!

I love you all and have a wonderful day, night, whatever!

Bye~~