Chapter 14 - The Final Battle

Start from the beginning

"But you w-wouldn't hesitate to kill me if Shouto w-wasn't bound to me..." Midoriya said in a low, hateful voice as his hand grabbed my arm, his nails digging into my skin a little. 

"Rin, push the button again." Endeavor said as Midoriya tensed up, awaiting the electrical shock, but none came. I turned my gaze back to Rin, watching him hold the remote with a shaking hand, his gaze uncertain.

"B-But... Master, isn't this enough--"

"DO IT!" Endeavor said in a harsher tone of voice as Rin jumped a little from surprise and fear, yet he didn't do it. Why isn't he following his orders..? What the hell is he doing?! I thought, remembering the consequences disobeying our masters can have. 

Rin's gaze then met mine as he slowly shook his head. This is my chance, I have to take the remote from him before he shocks Midoriya..! I thought but as soon as I tried to move, Midoriya dug his nails further into my arm, stopping me.

"Izuku please let go..! He's offering us the remote, I have to take it so--"

"Please don't leave me alone..." Midoriya mumbled out just loud enough for only me to hear. I could feel my heart sinking in my chest at his request. I was mentally being torn in two directions with little time to choose, either I'm staying with Midoriya, or I'm taking the remote from Rin. 

"... B-But..." I began to voice my doubts as I kept my gaze on the remote, watching as Rin's thumb hovered just above the button. My brain was screaming at me to get the remote, yet my heart wanted me to stay with Midoriya. 

"I've had enough of this, give me that!" Endeavor marched up to Rin and tore the remote from his hand as Rin's tail was between his legs, ears as far back as possible as he cowered backwards into a corner. 

Endeavor then turned to us as he pointed the remote at us with a smug grin. I held Midoriya as close to me and as tightly as possible as I growled lowly through gritted teeth. I laid my head on top of his as my tail whipped back and forth against the dirty floor.

"!!!" Midoriya yelped as his entire body trembled and tensed up in my arms. I had anticipated a shock as well as I was holding him, but none of it escaped to me. 

"What the..?!" I muttered out irritated as I grabbed the collar around his neck. If I could take away any of the pain, I would, but it didn't seem to help at all as tears continued to fall from his eyes. 

That was the moment I became painfully aware that Midoriya was now gazing right up at me through his tears as a small smile formed on his lips.

"I'm sorry Shouto... It'll be alright, I promise..." Midoriya thought as he shut his eyes tightly as another wave of electricity charged through his body. He's trying to hold back his cries and screams for my sake... I thought and gritted my teeth a little again as I couldn't hold back my on tears anymore. 

"I'm going to kill them..!!" I thought back as Midoriya slowly shook his head with a small sob escaping him, sending me further into despair as I felt his body heating up more and more by the second. 

"... I'm tired..." Midoriya suddenly thought as the electricity finally stopped, his body going limp almost immediately. Tired? What does he mean tired?! I thought and looked at him with worry as his expression relaxed a little. 

"Accept the.. fight... Tell him that if we win... He'll set us free and never.. interfere with our lives again..." Midoriya then thought as he lost conscience in my embrace. I was furious, filled to the brink with pure hatred, and about ready to transform right here and now and tear Endeavor limp from limp.