(17) Lots of kisses!!

Manik's POV

"We do like the designs. As u know, Indian jewelries r on-demand in U.S.A. and we r planning to launch it in our showroom. But we want the best" The head of NY client said in American English while going through the designs n documents.

Now, it's past 12 noon and I & Nandini r here to discuss the terms n conditions with our client here in their office meeting room but we got to know that another manufacture of India also contacted him n is claiming to provide the best products.

"We understand, Mr. Shin. It's our motto to create the best n provide peoples the jewel of their choice. And If u give us a chance, we'll be perfect." I voiced in determination while that man n his colleagues r whisper discussing while I'm looking forward to the answer n Nandini is sitting beside me going through the file in front of her.

"Mr. Malhotra, We'd like our Master to decide it after going through both the designs. He'll be informing us shortly then....." He was explaining when the meeting room door opened suddenly and an old man of around 60s probably with white hairs capped n warm clothes on walked in with authority.

"Master! Buenas tardes (Good afternoon)" The clients exclaimed while getting up to greet him n I got the idea that he's the master who's gonna decide our deal. But much to my and all others' surprise, Nandini too got up in sweet surprise n shocked face n walked ahead to greet the old man with a handshake.

"Master Noah! What a pleasant surprise! ¿Cómo te va? (How r u doing?)" Nandini shook hands while he gladly accepted patting his other hand on their handshake.

"Oh Murty! Muy bien. ¿Y tú? (Quite well. And you?)" Master asked in Spanish. I can't talk in Spanish properly but I do know the basics.

"Estoy Muy bien, gracias. (I'm very fine, thank you.)" She replied smiling while all got confused about how they know each other.

"Master! Ustedes dos se concocen? (U two know each other?)" Asked one of the client breaking their greeting and Master turn to give us attention.

"Ohh! Hola Guapo! (Hello Handsome) I'm Master Noah. Miss. Murty is one of my best students." He answered looking at Nandini who smiled at her praise.

"I didn't plan to visit here but on seeing this design I got a doubt that I know the designer n here I am...  ...This is excellent Murty!" He praised her in English showing a piece of design he's holding.

This is excellent Murty!" He praised her in English showing a piece of design he's holding

"Thank u so much, Sir! I'm glad that u liked it." Nandini's eyes r glittering n I felt so happy for her. And proud too. No doubt its a hell of an amazing design.

"Of course, and now this deal is yours!" He declared n I'm just so happy n glad that I couldn't explain. Becoz of Nandini, we got the deal this easily when we've competitors.