Author's Note

Hi guys,

This is for all my romance/zombie fans out there. This is a story I've had on my mind for a while now. I'm starting off with episodic short stories before I get to the main novel, much like you see with other shows on television that do webisodes. These stories will follow various people and families through the zombie apocalypse as they find love,  hope, and strength in a dreary world. The characters in the mini series will not likely be part of the original Resurrection Hour Cast, unless there is a side story I want to explore.

The episodes will vary in length from flash fiction to novelettes/novellas. Please keep in mind that my stories on Wattpad are first drafts and have not been thoroughly edited yet. I do my best to avoid any glaring mistakes; but, they do sneak in there every now and then, so if you find them, don't hesitate to let me know.

The format that I'm using here will be different than my usual books. Not everything that appears in an episode will necessarily be solved by the end of it, but if I do that, you can be rest assured that I will be continuing that particular storyline in future episodes(not necessarily in order though).

As said in the description this is episode two of Resurrection Hour. Episode one is Her Handsome Stranger. Don't worry if you read this first, it's a story all its own.

I look forward to having you along for the ride. Have a great night!