(a/n)ahahahahahaha

As the readers sit in the darkroom they notice the door slowly opening and author-San slowly pokes her head through

"Hello readers," she said nervously. "How yall doin" she laughs nervously rubbing her head. "Soo um Its been a while" she looks up at the readers who seemed to have grown taller. They look down at her wondering when the story is going to be updated.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Soo I know some of you are wondering where the updates are and I'm sorry to say that I have sadly forgotten that this exist which means I have to read my own story to understand whats I'm writing but the good news is I had already started writing a chapter before I forgot it existed soooo you will be expecting an update this week or next week. Side note I'm trying to actually update at least twice or thrice a month on this story." *bows deeply* 

Please continue reading this story and give it lots of love I offer this killer bass that I stole from Happy as my token of apology. 

*happy walks in the room* 

"Author-san do you know where my fish is? I placed it near my fishbone collection"

*He looks at author-sans hands*

"MY BEAUTIFUL FISH" Happy says flying towards the fish lying in Author-sans hands

!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

*author-san throws fish at readers*

"here take it and run!" she says quickly exiting the room

*Happy stares at readers* 

"GIVE ME BACK MY FISH!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahah......................

thats all for today im currently trying to finish one chapter for this week so i can post it.