cinco

fuck fuck fuck
"yeah i'm fine" i replied shakily.

" you dont sound fine?" He asked and opened the door. Of course i forgot to lock it.

"Why are there positive pregnancy tests on the counter?" He asked. Are boys seriously this stupid. Realization hit his face.

"No, No, No, No you're kidding right? this is a prank? Right Ana?" I simply looked up and cried crouched down to hug me.

"Im so sorry" i sobbed

"Hey, hey, hey it's okay, you'll be fine i support you 100% alright? Whose the father?" He replied calmly

"Umm..-its...-rrrm." I stumbled

"Just say it, i wont get mad." He smiled

"U'm-Ni-ni-niall" i look down.

I expected to be yelled at my brother but he just hugged me, again.

"I'm kinda pissed he got my little sister pregnant but at the same time, he's always liked you." He laughed making me giggle. "You have to tell Mom and Dad and Gabi." i sigh knowing that i indeed did.

After cleaning myself up i called Gabriella, my sister.

"Hey Ana, what'd you need to tell me?"

"Gabi.." I sniffled. I would blame being pregnant but i know you cant get symptoms this early and, i've always been sentimental.

"Ana, nena que paso? (what happened)"

"I fucked up Gabi."

"What did you do?"

"I'm pregnant Gabi" i cried i heard nothing but silence on the other line.

"Listen Ana, you're my sister and im always going to support you. Everything will be okay. but right now i cant talk, since im about to go into an exam, but stay strong okay? i love you nena"

"Love you too Gabi" i sighed in relief. and hung up, okay next my dad.

"Hello, Anabella."

"Hi Dad"

"Do you need something Anabella, you know i have a tight schedule the major-"

"Dad, im pregnant" i cut him off.

"That doesn't effect me hunny, I will still continue to send your child care into your bank account, but im not associated with the child's. Now if that's all i have to get back to work, Bye Anabella, take care of yourself and keep me up to date monthly" And he hung up... alright then? The person i was scared most to call was, my mom.

"Hola amor, i was just about to call to tell you my trip is extended from a week to 3 so i wont be home for a while"

"Hola mama, that's alright i need to tell you something"

"What is it hunny?"

"The day you left Anthony and I had a party at the house, and somethings lead to another and mama. im-i'm pregnant with Niall's child" i broke down. and hearing nothing but heavy breathing on the other side of the phone made it worse

"MIJA WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, ILL TELL YOU WHAT YOU WERENT THINKING HOW COULD YOU BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE AND STUPID" she yelled. and took a breath and calmed down "I'll give you the choice to abort it, or you leave my house by the time i get back from America. Goodnight Anabella" and she hung up.

I stared at my phone in shock for a good 5 minutes, i cant abort it, this baby did nothing wrong. Niall and I made the mistake not the baby. Anthony walks in, and sees me crying.

"What happened?" i explained everything to him. from gabi's support to, my mom's choices.

"You can't abort, my niece or nephew, it did nothing wrong." He said once i finished telling him.

"I know A, i know. What do i do?"

"You still haven't told the most important person you know, and i know he'll support you. So will his family, you know who im talking about, right?"

Niall.

-----
i was gonna leave it at that but i'm too nice.
------
"Do i call? or Text?"

"Ana don't be stupid you cant tell someone they're going to be a father over the phone, you have to do it in person." i nodded in agreement. "Text him and tell him you need to talk to him when he gets back, so it's the first thing you do when he gets back"

and that was what i did

To: Niall Horan
hey lame-o

From: Niall Horan
hey banana, i've been expecting u to text wtf took you so long

to: Niall Horan
ive been dealing w something, which btw i need to talk to you about that something

From: Niall Horan
ok. i just got to dublin today and my audition is in 3 days and my bus is scheduled for the Wednesday after this one so, u can come over the day i get back and we can talk

To: Niall Horan
aight, sounds good, good luck at your audition, ik you're gonna smash it.

From: Niall Horan
what's this? Anabella De La Rosa encouraging me?

To: Niall Horan
stfu lame-o

from: Niall Horan
thanks banana means alot❤️

and that's how it continued on, up until the day he got home.