cuatro

I woke up feeling sore and hands around my waist. I turned over to see Niall??

" WHAT THE HELL ?!" I screamed which sent Niall and myself flying off the bed, i quickly grabbed the sheet and covered my self while Niall put on his boxers

"We did not" i asked shocked.

"indeed we did" laughed Niall, which made me start laughing. Oh god. I continued laughing until something hit me.

"Wait.. you used protection right?" i asked.

"I dont remember, i dont think i had one on me, so" he responded.

"Oh my god." i whispered

"What's going on ?" he asked me genuinely concerned, I was about to respond to the clueless boy the consequenses of unsafe sex when his phone went off.

"Hello?"

"OH mum."

"I ALMOST FORGOT ! ILL BE THERE IN 5" realization hit his face.

"Look i have to go, I'm trying out for the X-factor and i have to go now if i wanna get a close spot in line, my audition's in a week but im heading down now. Text me yeah? okay bye. " he kissed my cheek and ran off. Well all up to me now.

I got ready in 10 minutes and grabbed my car keys and iphone 4 (it's 2010) and walked out of my room to find my living room trashed but not the rest of my house... weird i walked to the kitechen to find Anthony with a garbage bag and boxers i giggled at the sight to make Anthony turn around.

"What are you doing ?" he smirked.

"Watching my dearest brother actully clean." I smirked back.

"Yeah well, Graciaella couldn't come in today" he said. Graciaella is our temporarly maid we only call her when we need her.

"Ahhhhh i see." i responded and walked to the counter and grabbed a bag might as well help, there is probably only 1 more bag to fill.

"wait, you're helping?" he asked

"Nope, im elephant hunting." i replied sarcastically, he's use to it by now.

"Funny" he smiled.

5 minutes later we were done

"Good job" i fist-pounded Anthony.

"You too" he said back.

"I gotta go i'll be back in 15 minutes" i said as i made my way to the door.

"Where are you going?" he asked, shit.

"Just to a couple of errands" I responded.

"oh ighhht." he said and made his way to the kitchen

I got to my car and started to make my way to the pharmacy, when i got there i searched through the isles and got to the pregnancy test, the threre must be atleast 10 different brands, i got the most effective one that tells you right away, funny i used to watch advertisements for pregnancy tests and claim i'd never get pregnant before 20 yet here i am. I got 3 of the tests and paid and drove home.

When i got home i ran to the bathroom and did what i had to do and sat on the toilet seat it said to wait 5 minutes.

I started to think about what could happen i mean, this is Niall James Horan, my frenemy since the 3rd grade, my brothers best friend, the guy who is most likely to get a place in the X-Factor. He can't just be a dad, and drop that. But I cant take care of a child I'm 16 for god's sakes, i'm still a child myself. I want to be able to go out and travel and have fun, i didnt even realize i was crying until i felt tear drops on my hands that were folded on my lap.

My phone timer went off and i looked to see the test's , This is it, this is what determines my future, and everything else. Funny how a stick can decide what direction your life is going to go in. I looked at the results.

Positive +

Positive +

Postive+

Im pregnat with Niall Horan's Child. I bearly had to think about it as i heard a knock on the door.

"Ana? you alright?" asked my brother, shit.