tres

*4 hours later*

To say i was drunk is an understatement.

I made my way to dance Whistle by Flo Rida started playing, i felt hands on my waist and we started grinding. When the song ended i turned around and saw Niall, i confusedly looked at him and walked to the kitchen, him following behind.

I spot the water bottles and grab one and chug it down. As i felt someones presence next to me i didn't need to turn around to know it was Niall.

"Mind telling me what that was back there?" i asked smirking ahead of me, still not looking at him. I felt a tug at my chin, and i tilted my head to look over at him, and he did something that surprised the hell out of me. Niall James Horan, kissed me.

"I'm not sure what that was but i'm sure i liked it" he whispered. I simply looked up at him. "Wanna go upstairs?" i nodded, still speechless, did i like him? no. at least i think not. actually maybe. probably. ugh i dont- the argument going on in my head stopped abruptly as i realized we were in my room. Niall simply looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes. and slammed his lips into mine. Soon leading into a make-out session. I felt him lower his hands from my waist down to my bum, and picked me up, and laid me onto my bed, what happend next surprised the both of us, i took his shirt off. Soon he did the same. And well i dont need to get into details (a/n i cant get into details cus idk what to say😂 lol)

okay, maybe i do like him.