• 𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘷 - 𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘦

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Stay low!" The man exclaims. "Stay low, it confuses their tracking!"

I nod, remembering that tip from Poe all those years ago.

"Hold on," I yell. "I'm going low!"

I dive low to the ground, trying my best to avoid the TIE's that soar overhead. A blast hits the ship and I flinch.

"What are you doing back there?" I shout. "Are you ever gonna fight back?"

"I'm working on it! Are the shields up?" He asks.

I reach across the panel to where Cherie would sit, desperately reaching for the shields.

"Not so easy without a Co-Pilot!" I exclaim.

I reach the shields, powering on the back gun. Now he can fight back. I try to avoid them as much as possible while also allowing him to fire—it's what he's here for, anyway.

"We need cover, quick!" He shouts.

I look down at my panel, nodding.

"We're about to get some!" I exclaim. "I hope..."

The Hull creaks as I take a sharp turn into a wasteland full of old Empire vehicles—Stardestroyers, AT-AT's. I fly straight towards an old Stardestroyer, whipping away last second. The TIE-Fighter collides with the rubble of the ship, exploding on impact. I fly through a tunnel, trying to get rid of the other one. A large blast hits the ship and I gasp.

"Dammit!" The man exclaims. "The gun is stuck in Forward position. You're gonna have to lose them yourself."

I nod. An old Stardestroyer lay on the ground, inviting me to a challenge.

"Get ready!" I exclaim.

I fly into the posterior thruster of the Stardestroyer, flying through the interior of the old ship.

"Are we really doing this?" He asks.

The openings are becoming too small to fit the ship through. I whip out of the ship through a large hole in the side, flying high into the sky. I reach up, yanking the lever that controls power.

"Now! Do it now!" I shout.

The ship toppled over, head first, headed straight for the sand. The loud blast of the TIE blowing up echoes into my ears and I yank the lever back on. I fly high into the atmosphere, running to the main hall.

"Nice shooting!" I exclaim

"Nice flying," He replies. "How did you even know to do that?"

I shake my head.

"I don't know! Poe was a good teacher, but he never taught me that!" I exclaim. "Your blast was dead-on! It was perfect!"

BB-8 beeps to me. I turn around, crouching before the small droid.

"You're okay," I say. "We're gonna get you home."

I stand, looking back at the man who stares at BB-8.

"I don't know your name," I say.

He lifts his eyes to me, looking at me now.

"Finn. What's yours?" He asks.

I smile, happy to know the name of a new friend.

"I'm Elyse," I say.

Suddenly, a loud alarm starts blaring and white smoke starts to exit from beneath one of the grates.

"Up in the Cockpit," I exclaim. "There's a red toolbox! Go grab it, now!"

I pull the grate off, jumping into the hole. I crouch down, looking at the pipes.

"It's the motivator! Hand me a Harris wrench!" I exclaim, pointing to the toolbox.

He climbs over to the box, digging for a Harris wrench.

"How bad is it?" He asks.

He returns with the wrench, handing it to me.

"If we want to live, not good!" I exclaim, crouching down.

I return to the grate, looking at him.

"They're hunting for us now. We've gotta get out of this system!" He exclaims.

I point to the box, signaling for another supply.

"Pilex driver, hurry." I say.

He tosses me the driver and I crouch down, trying my damned best to fix dad's ship.

"I need the bonding tape!" I shout.

He grabs every other tape than what I point to, holding them up in the air.

"Finn, if we don't repair this, the ship will fill with poisonous gas!" I exclaim.

He finally tosses me the correct one, allowing me to finish the repair.

"Wait, Elyse, you got a family? A boyfriend? Cute boyfriend?" He asks.

I stand up, raising an eyebrow at him.

"It's complicated," I state. "Not that it's any of your business!"

The power shuts down and the red emergency lights kick on.

"Oh no," I state.

I climb out of the hole, running to the cockpit. Finn climbs on the dash board, looking through the large window.

"It's the First Order!" He exclaims. "They're pulling us in."

I press my eyes thoroughly into my sockets, exhaling.

"You said poisonous gas?" He asks.

I look over at him, nodding.

"Yeah, but we fixed that!" I exclaim.

He raises an eyebrow.

"Can you unfix it?" He asks.

I jump to my feet, running to the grate. I grab two emergency toxin masks, helping BB-8 into the hole. I toss one mask to Finn.

"Do you think this will work on those Stormtroopers?" I ask, fiddling with the tape.

He nods, grabbing his mask.

"Yeah. Their masks filter out Smoke, not toxins." He says.

I raise an eyebrow, looking over at him. How does he know that? I pull on my mask, exhaling sharply. I can hear their feet on the grates above us. I drop something and my heart stops. Oh no... I look at Finn, eyes wide. The grate above us is lifted off and a man aims his gun down at us. I look up at him, gasping as I rip off the mask.

"Dad!" I exclaim.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝘱. 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें