five

Harry was silently jumping in his seat the entire way to London. It was only an hour drive, but that was much too long for Harry.

"Would you sit still?" Niall finally asked, exasperated. "You're driving me insane!"

"I can't sit still!" Harry whined. Niall wondered why he had let the curly haired boy drive. "I'm too excited! Aren't you excited?"

"Of course I'm excited, you dolt!" Niall giggled. "I just have a better way of containing it, I suppose. It'll hit me when we get there."

"It better," Harry grumbled. "You better start spiffing yourself up. We're nearly there.''

Harry was correct; the traffic was getting heavier. When the had slowed to nearly a stop, Harry took his hands off the wheel and produced a hair brush from the console of the car. "What?" He asked when Niall gave him a funny look. "I need to look good!"

Niall sighed and shook his head at his friend. He grabbed his present for Liam and the pen from his bag. On the blank pages in the back of the book, Niall scribbled down his twitter name. It was worth a try to get a follow.

After nearly a half hour of traffic and struggling to get there, Harry pulled into a parking place. "Are you ready?" He asked excitedly.

"As ready as I'll ever be," Niall whispered. He was nervous; what if Liam didn't even pay attention to him?

"Hey," Harry said, trying to get Niall's attention, "You'll take Liam's breath away, okay? You look stunning."

"Thank you," Niall whispered with a slight blush on his cheeks.

-

It was amazing how many people had meet and greet tickets. Niall figured that the boys must be tired afterward, but the fact that they still get out there and perform a concert amazed Niall.

Girls were everywhere, but that was to be expected. It looked like Harry and Niall were the only two boys in the line at the moment. They probably would be the only two boys in line at all. Most boys come with their girlfriends, if at all.

"I'm so freaking excited!" Harry screeched. He tried to jump to show his excitement, but he stumbled into the girl behind him and nearly fell into Niall.

"Don't make me drop my present!" Niall warned. "I have a CD in here!"

"Oh, hush up," Harry grinned. "What's on it? Your nudes?"

A girl in front of them choked.

Niall's cheeks flushed. "N-No! Just some of my favorite songs."

Harry smirked at him as if he didn't believe Niall. The two stood in silence and watched as several girls burst into tears right after their pictures were taken. "You aren't allowed to do that," Harry told Niall. "Look attractive in the picture, and look attractive afterward."

Niall let out a loud laugh and several people gave him glares. "Why does everyone always glare at me?" He muttered quietly. Harry just shrugged and pulled Niall forward in the line.

They were in the middle, but it was obvious that it would be a while before they got anywhere near the boys. If Niall hoped on Harry's back, he could just see the top of Zayn's hair. "Can you see them yet?" Harry whined.

"Just the top of Zayn's head!" Niall reported. Harry groaned.

"Can you get off of me then? You're heavy!" Niall felt a pang to his self-esteem, but he climbed off of Harry's back.

"And now we wait," Niall huffed.

-

It was nearly an hour later when Niall and Harry were at the front of the line. Harry was dancing around to the music they were playing over the speakers. Most girls were laughing at his excitement; some were even videoing him.

"Stop!" Niall laughed. They were next in line! Niall wiped his sweaty hands on his jeans and clutched his present tightly. "We're next!"

Harry let out a squeal that could in no way be excused as manly. The girls behind them roared with laughter. Harry suddenly went solemn and blushed.

"Next!" A security guard yelled to get their attention. Niall pulled Harry from his embarrassed state and yanked him toward the boys.

"Hi!" Harry greeted excitedly. He smiled his most charming smile toward each of the boys. He stared at Louis a little longer than the rest. (Niall was pretty sure he saw Louis swoon a bit.)

"Hi," Niall greeted softly. Zayn was the first to look at him.

"Hey, love," Zayn answered warmly. "What's your name?"

"N-Niall." Niall still spoke quietly.

"What kind of present do you have, Niall?" Zayn was the only one that had even paid any attention to Niall; Liam and Louis were laughing at some joke that Harry told.

"It's for Liam." Niall knew his cheeks were flaming by now. Zayn was looking at him with an intense curiousity.

"Why don't we go take our picture, and I'll give your present to Liam?" Zayn suggested. Niall barely had time to nod before Zayn was speaking again. "Oi, mates! Let's get our picture and get on with this. We still have another fifty people to go through, at least."

Liam and Louis turned toward Zayn and nodded. They all headed toward the back drop, and Niall handed Zayn his present.

"3, 2, 1," the cameraman said in a bored tone. Niall leaned a bit into Liam (who had stood by his side. YES.) and smiled brightly. Then their time with the boys was over.

"I'll give it to him," Zayn promised Niall as he left. Niall smiled at him gratefully.

"So what were you and Zaynie talking about?" Harry wiggled his eyebrows at Niall.

"How you stole my man." The blonde pouted. He tried his best to look angry, and Harry's face looked shocked.

"Did I? Oh my god, I did. Niall, I am so sorry," Harry rushed. Niall gave him a confused look.

"I'm not mad, Haz," he explained. "I didn't get to give Liam my present, but whatever."

"Where is it?" Harry glanced down at Niall's hands to see that there was nothing there.

"Zayn said he'd give it to him." Niall's face flushed as he looked at the ground. Harry squealed.

•-•

not sure how much i like this update

i fear that this might end up like popstar

but maybe not???

oh well

my hair is cold

comment???

bai

1063 words

23/12/14