thirty-two

Two months later, Niall and Harry had graduated high school and were set out on tour with Liam, Louis, and Zayn. It had taken lots of begging from all five of the boys (Zayn had to insist that they came, for the sake of his friends and his own sanity. He didn't even know Niall and Harry that well.), but Anne had finally cracked and allowed the boys to tour with One Direction for the summer.

Niall had most of his clothes packed into his bag somewhere in the back of the car he and Harry were taking to the airport. Anne was sitting in the driver's seat with Harry beside her. She was muttering to herself, probably about how she never should have let the boys jet off to America.

"I'm trusting you two," she warned once more. "Don't you go being inappropriate. I plan on getting calls at least once a week."

"We'll call, Anne," Niall promised. "I'll make sure we will. And we'll be perfectly appropriate with the boys. You won't catch us on the news!"

Anne laughed and pulled into the airport parking lot. "Now to find a parking place..." Anne hummed to herself.

One Direction was currently in America on a short, one week break before the American leg of the tour started up. Lucky for everyone, the break coincided with Harry and Niall's graduation, so they were able to fly out on the fourth day of the boys' break.

Anne had finally decided to not even bother parking. She just pulled up to the doors of the airport, gave both boys a tight hug, and forced them to call once they landed. They finished their goodbyes, and Harry and Niall grabbed their things from the back of the car.

Airport security was difficult. Harry and Niall held hands through the airport to make sure that they wouldn't lose each other. They still had a half hour before boarding for their flight to New York City began. Niall spent the bit of cash he had in his pocket on a croissant.

They sat in front of their terminal and Niall munched on his food. Harry was playing a game on his phone. They both jumped to their feet when their flight was called. Niall and Harry rushed to make it to the front of the line so they could get decent seats on the plane.

Once they were actually on the plane, Niall and Harry sighed. "Now just seven more hours," Niall sighed.

-

Niall groaned as he limped off the plane. His legs had gone to sleep and his back hurt after the seven hour flight. Harry seemed to be just the same as he walked after Niall. Once they were off the plane, they both stretched out and sighed loudly.

They exited the terminal and began their walk to outside the airport. One of the boy's security guards was supposed to be waiting outside for them. Niall just hoped that there was someone actually waiting out there for them.

Niall was extremely surprised to find that Liam and Louis were standing by the doors of the airport. Obviously, they were brilliantly disguised. Louis had his hair tucked up into a beanie and his sunglasses were on his face. Liam had a snapback pulled down over his eyes, and he had on a shirt that Niall had given him.

Liam's eyes met Niall's and they both smiled brightly. Niall somehow managed to keep walking at a steady pace toward his boyfriend, and Liam managed to keep his feet firmly on the ground.

As soon as he was close enough, Niall threw his arms around Liam's neck and hugged him tightly. "I missed you so much," he whispered in Liam's ear. Liam laughed softly.

"I missed you too, baby. More than you know. But hey, we'll be together all summer, right? So we don't have to miss each other for a while." Liam took Niall's suitcase into his own hand. The couple looked over and Harry and Louis, who were still locked in a tight embrace. Harry was muttering soft words into Louis' hair. "Lou?" Liam spoke hesitantly. Niall knew he didn't want to ruin the moment. "We've got to go before anyone here recognizes us."

Harry let go of Louis with a happy look on his face. "Alright, lads," Louis said softly. "Let's get going."

They led Niall and Harry out of the airport and through the parking lot to the car that they had brought with them. Liam pulled open the back of the car and put up Niall's suitcase. Harry did the same with his.

Niall was cuddled into Liam's side as they sat in the back seat of the car. The blond was staring at Louis and Harry's intertwined hands on the console. He was probably staring a bit too much to be considered normal, but no one had noticed yet, so it was fine.

"I love you," Liam whispered suddenly in his ear. "How would you feel about coming out?"

Niall looked over at him with wide eyes. "You'd really like to come out?" he whispered in surprise.

"I'd love to. I figured maybe we could do one of those cheesy couples photos on twitter? We could wear our onesies," Liam teased. A month or so back, he had asked for Niall to email him a picture of his hand prints, saying it would be another surprise. A week or so later, Niall had gotten a picture of Liam in a onesie that looked exactly like the one Liam had given him, except it had Niall's hand prints on it.

"I think that'd be a great idea." Niall leaned up and kissed Liam's cheek. They decided that they would do it as soon as they got back to the hotel at which the boys were staying. Mostly because Liam had a training session sometime after they were to be back.

So Niall and Liam slipped on their onesies and had Louis take the picture for them. In the picture, Liam was holding Niall tightly from behind and Niall had leaning up to kiss his boyfriend's jawline. Niall had Liam send him the picture before he posted it.

boyfriends ;) Liam tweeted along with the picture. They both smiled in relief.

•-•

one more chapter guys!!!!

so, after i complete TFLFIL, i want to know what you guys what to see from me next!

you can leave comments on this, yeah? i really wanna know!

i'm thinking right now, something along the lines of a hogwarts au, but i'm still not sure

so, you tell me what you want to read!

comment, please!

love you guys!

1115 words

11.04.15