seventeen

Harry watched as Niall and Liam walked away hand in hand. He turned back to Louis. "So, um, hi. I'm Harry, Harry Styles."

Louis smiled brightly up at Harry. "Well, Harry Styles, I'm Louis Tomlinson. Would you like to go get some tea with me?"

Casually, Harry took Louis' hand in his. "I would love to go get some tea with you." Louis' smile was permanent of his face as he led Harry down the street to his favorite tea shop.

"I like that park because it's close to nearly everything," Louis spoke.

"It seems like it," Harry hummed. "What's your favorite tea?"

"Probably Yorkshire, typically." Louis snorted. "Yours?"

"Green tea," Harry said definitely. "I love green tea."

"I don't think I've ever had green tea," Louis said curiously. "Is it good?"

Harry snorted. "I hope so, considering I've been drinking it since I was ten." They reached the doors of the tea shop and Harry opened the door for Louis.

"No need to get sassy," Louis said with a smile. "You wanna order and I'll get us a table?"

"Sure." Harry shrugged. He watched as Louis went and picked a booth in the back. He then walked up to the counter. "Can I get a Yorkshire tea, bag in, and a green tea?"

The women behind the counter nodded. "That'll be $5.33." Harry handed over the money, and the women left to make their teas.

When he had both teas in his hands, Harry walked back to the booth with Louis. "I forgot to give you money to pay for mine," Louis said apologetically. He slid the money over to Harry.

"Nope. This is a date; therefore, I will be paying for you." Harry smiled at him and passed him his tea.

"But what if I wanted to pay for you?" Louis smiled and raised one eyebrow.

"Then you should have sent me to find a booth and you go get the teas." Harry smiled. "So, tell me about yourself, Louis Tomlinson." He sipped on hs green tea.

"What's there to tell?" Louis laughed. "I'm twenty-two, I've got five sisters and a brother, and I can't cook for shit. I eat a lot of cereal and drink a shit load of tea. That's all there really is to tell." He shrugged as soon as he finished and took a sip of tea. "And also, I'm a bag out person." Louis's nose crinkled cutely.

Harry laughed. "I only said bag in because I wasn't sure. I'll remember that for next time, though." Harry winked. Louis's cheeks blushed.

"Next time?" he whispered with a small smile on his face.

"I hope there will be a next time." Harry grinned.

"Tell me about yourself, curly," Louis said to him. He leaned forward on the table and placed his chin in his hand.

"Like you, there isn't very much to tell. I'm eighteen, I've got one sister, and I worked in a bakery, meaning that I can cook. I love cooking, in fact. I drink a lot of green tea, and since I turned eighteen, I've had a bit of an obsession with tattoos. That's all there is." Harry shrugged and sipped his tea, just as Louis had.

"We both sound extremely boring," Louis laughed. "I hope you actually aren't that boring, otherwise we might have an issue."

"I don't think I'm that boring," Harry frowned. "I'm just not very good at describing myself, I guess."

Louis laughed at him. "I'm not either. It feels like kindergarten, explaining things like that to people. Or is it just me?"

"I don't think it's just you, mate." Harry set his empty tea cup down on the table. "It does feel kind of kindergartenish."

"Are you finished?" Louis asked, looking at Harry's discarded tea cup. "I'm done if you are."

Harry stood and took their tea cups back up to the counter. "Do you want me to drive you back to your flat?"

"That'd be nice, yeah." Louis smiled and took Harry's hand shyly in his.

Harry grinned happily and led Louis to his car, opening the door for the man. Louis blushed and climbed in the car. "Thanks," he murmured.

Harry walked back over to the driver's side and slid in the car himself. "Which way?" he asked, starting the car.

"Just drive straight," Louis told him. "I'll tell you when to turn.''

The ten minute drive from the park back to Louis's appartment building was silent except for the man's occasional murmurings of directions. "This is it," Louis said as Harry stopped in front of his building. "Not much, but I don't like living anywhere fancy. It draws too much attention with the fans."

The pair looked up at the building hesitantly. Harry figured that a month's rent must be more than his allowance could give him in half a year. "Not fancy" his ass.

"Would you like to come up with me for a while? I'd guess you probably don't want to go home until Niall's there." Louis bit his lip and looked at Harry unsurely.

The curly haired boy hestiated. "Maybe just for a bit," he agreed. Before Louis could open his door, Harry threw open his door and rushed around to get Louis's.

"Always the gentleman," Louis grinned. "I like that."

Harry smirked at him. "As much as I'd like to lead you up to your flat, I don't know where it's at." He frowned.

Louis giggled a bit (Harry almost melted at the sound) and took Harry's hand. "Hey, Buford," he greeted the doorman. Buford tiped his hat off to the Doncaster lad and opened the door for them.

"This is really nice. What are other flat buildings in London like?" Harry gasped. he looked around at the lobby in awe.

"A lot nicer than this one." Louis laughed. He cautiously leaned up and gave Harry a quick peck on the cheek. Both their cheeks went red. "Now, would you please come up to my flat with me? Just for a little bit?"

Harry opted for connecting their lips instead of answering.

•-•

larreh

my stomach feels weird

i've been so sad lately and i'm pretty sure that's why this has taken so long

:((((

oh whale

i hope you like this!!!!

comment????

luv u guis

1049 words

2.2.15