Quarantine

Adam: 

Adam would deal with quarantine pretty well. He can always keep himself occupied and get into silly shenanigans (especially with Bob at his side). Adam would take the time to set elaborate pranks now with more free time on his hands. Most of the time he and Bob end up in a prank war with Chase and Leo.

Even while planning pranks and helping his students continue their training, he spends time with you and eases your anxieties about the things that overwhelm you. He loves watching morning cartoons with you, loves when you both take a swim in the pool or relax out on the sand, he loves about everything that you do together. He's content while in quarantine, because he has you and his family with him, and that's all that matters because you guys are safe and happy.

Bree:

Bree would be fine at first, she would be happy to stay in quarantine with you, but it's her brothers that would push her to the edge. It's hard enough living with them, but being stuck in quarantine with them? Her fuse is short, and when the boys are bored they will intentionally seek her out and annoy her for the kicks and giggles.  

Most of the time you and Bree spend your time either continuing your duties around the academy or spending time together, either watching Netflix, baking, or spending time out on the beach. Sometimes Bree gets restless, because she wants to leave the academy and spend time with you out on the mainland, but even while she sits with you to watch the crashing waves upon the shore, she would't want to be anywhere else without you by her side.

Chase:

Most of the time Chase is fine while in quarantine, he has you and his family and it's knowing that you guys are together that eases his anxieties (even if he gets miffed at his siblings' antics). It's when he watches the news or reads the articles that he gets a bit restless, his anxiety increases and he spirals down into a pit. That's where you come in to help through his troubles, to comfort him and offer your support.

In quarantine, Chase will make sure that everyone at the academy follows the rules and does exactly what they're supposed to. He makes sure that everyone is safe, and as always that they continue on and helps anyone that either becomes uneasy or anxious. He looks forward to spending time together whether your both reading a book, walking along the shore, or just talking about everything or nothing. He appreciates the time you spend together, and he wouldn't want anything else.

Leo:

Leo would take things in stride, he was used to being inside as it is already. He would miss going out sometimes though, like going out to watch a movie or going to an amusement park. He would miss his mom a lot and worry about her, so he would constantly call or facetime her to make sure she was okay at home.

He worries sometimes, gets overwhelmed about his friends and family, but you're always there to help and support him, so very grateful to have you there with him. Other than that, Leo makes the most of it while in quarantine; he makes movie dates with, tries to build the biggest forts he can, experiments with cooking and baking to surprise you (and if happens to burn them, you help him start again and you work together). Leo makes quarantine fun, he's extremely creative and imaginative. It's the time together that makes you both enjoy quarantine.