How You Both Make-up After a Fight

Adam:

You and Adam usually don't fight but when you do, usually you both stay away from one another for however long to cool down until you or him apologize.

You both don't usually go a day without talking to one another unless it's a severe fight which is extremely rare. But with a sincere heartfelt apology, you both end up making up.

Bree:

When you and Bree fight, you both tend to avoid one another or confine into talking to someone else about your problems.

You usually talk to Leo and Bree usually talks to Chase or Mr. Davenport (who tells her to suck it up and apologize).

You and Bree usually end up making up the next day after some time apart but if it gets really bad then you're both are usually locked inside a closet or capsule (most of the time by Chase who can't stand Bree whining about you).

Chase:

When you and Chase fight, you both can go on without interacting with one another for days depending on the type of fight.

You're both too stubborn to apologize or to admit who's fault it is (if it's his fault, he won't admit it and vise versa).

You both tend to avoid one another like a plague and it can go on for days and Bree is usually the one to force you both to apologize, which you do and if it's yours or his fault, you admit to being wrong.

Leo:

You and Leo don't usually fight, you both tend to get into little bicker fights and arguments, but when you do fight, usually you both tend to stay apart a day or two to calm down.

Then when you both are calm enough, you talk it out and apologize to one another.

Fighting with Leo isn't really common, but when it does happen, you both tend to admit wrongness (if it's your fault or his).