Hugs

Adam:

Adam would wrap his arms around your shoulders as you would wrap your arms around his waist. He was much taller than you, but he was so gentle, afraid that if he held you too tightly he would crush you. You loved to be in his arms though, you could hug him for hours on end and be content.

Bree:

You would hug Bree from behind. It always made her smile as she would hold your arms in place. When you would hug her unexpectedly, she would jump which always made you laugh. Since you had the invisibility app, it was easy to sneak up behind her, but she loved it.

Chase:

Chase would wrap his arms around your waist as you would wrap your arms around his shoulders. Whenever he would hug you, he would nuzzle into your neck. You would smile whenever you felt his nose lightly tracing your neck. If either of you were upset or mad, the other would know. No words needed to be said, because you both knew what the other was feeling.

Leo:

Leo would do side hugs, slinging his arm around your shoulder or waist. It always gave him the opportunity to kiss your cheek or temple. When something serious would happen or if he needed comfort, he would hug you fully, seeking your warmth and comfort. Other than that he did the basic loving side hugs.