Your Best Friend

Adam:

Your best friend was Bree. Since you were the only other girl, you and Bree bonded pretty quickly, amd not to mention since she had found out that you had super speed, you both would have races or prank the others. You two would speed away laughing hearing the others cry out. When you both would need a break from the boys you two would go out and do whatever having a girls day.

Bree:

Your best friend was Adam. When Bree wasn't around you and Adam usually would hang out a lot. He would help you train, you two would play video games, or sometimes prank the others. When you needed comforting when Bree wasn't around, Adam was there too. You would also try keeping him out of trouble, but sometimes you would get caught up and get in trouble yourself. Adam was great, he was your best friend though, nothing more and nothing less.

Chase:

Your best friend was Leo. You and Leo bonded practically over everything. Bonding to video games, pranks, inside jokes, food, movies, especially horror. When you both realized this, you both basically would stay up all night having horror movies marathons. Whenever you were upset or angry and needed a break, you and Leo would sneak out and do whatever you felt like doing. When your best friend had cut ties, you thought that you would never create a strong bond with anyone else, but you were wrong. Leo was much better, and your bond was much stronger, and you couldn't be more happier.

Leo:

Chase was your best friend. Since Chase found out about your shifting ability, he wanted to run tests and learn more about it. Usually it would be him and Douglas since Douglas was interested in your ability as well. When Douglas wasn't there though, that left Chase. You and Chase would get into nerdy conversations that no one would understand. Chase was glad that he could relate to someone and talk all science-y to without being taunted or teased about. Yes, you teased him, but you were nerdy yourself.