The Delivery

"Tony my water broke. How far are you from San Diego?" I asked him. "I'm ten minutes away. Thank god there's no traffic on the freeway." He said with a sigh of relieve. "Who you talkin to tone?" I heard Someone ask. "Jaime I'm talking to Alicia. She's about to have the baby! I heard Tony yell. "Oh my gosh good luck with that!!!" Jaime said as a contraction ripped through my body. "Baby how far are the contractions?" Tony asked as I catched my breath." They are five minutes apart. Please hurry up." I moaned as I hung up the phone and called my dad. He answered and said "Ali what's up?" " Daddy the baby is on the way please hurry up." "ok I'm on my way." So my dad arrived and got my bags from under the dining room table. "Baby girl how many minutes apart are your pains?" My dad asked. "They're 5 minutes apart." I said as I made my way to the car. We rushed to the hospital " dad please call mom and the guys when we arrive there. I really need them. Thank you for driving me to the hospital I love you!" I said as we arrived at the hospital. "My daughter is having my grandchild. Can somebody please help us?" My dad yelled. A harem of nurses came to assist us. Ten minutes after I was rushed to the emergency room to deliver the baby, Tony, Jaime Vic and Mike arrived at the delivery room. "Is Tony Perry here by any chance?" I asked the nurses as a contraction ripped through my lower body. "I'll go check right now ok?" Asked a male nurse. Two minutes later Tony arrived at the room. " Tony thanks for coming. I really need you right now." I said as the doctor came into the delivery room. " I am doctor martens and I will be delivering your baby." He said in a husky tone of voice which was reminiscent of Christian Bale batman. "Ms. Klein you are fully dilated and when I tell you to push you push ok?" He said to me as a contraction made me lose concentration. After what felt like a million hours, I finally had the baby. "Its a girl. Congratulations!!!" Dr. Martens happily said. "Tony we have a baby turtle." I moaned into his shoulder. After a few minutes a nurse intern came back with the baby. "Congratulations on the baby!!" She smiled as she handed me the baby. "thank you." Tony said as I smiled at her. "What should we name our daughter?" He asked. "Maria-Lani." I said as my parents walked into my hospital room."Mom meet Maria-Lani." I whispered. "Oh my lord she looks like she could be Tony's twin but she has some of your features. " she said to us. Maria-Lani began to cry and my mom handed her to me. "Hey there Mari its me your mommy" I said as she grabbed Tony's pinky. I took a picture of of Mari holding Tony's Pinky and the guys entered the room. "Vic Jaime Mike. Thanks for coming I would love to introduce Maria-Lani Perry our baby turtle." I announced as I handed Jaime the baby. "She looks like Tony." Jaime said with a hint of happiness in his voice. "I know they're my twins." I yawned. "I love her already and she's not even my daughter. You two made a cute one." Mike said as he lightly poked her cheeks. "Tony Alicia can I take a picture of her to send to my parents because they asked about you and the baby." Vic asked. "Sure take all the pictures that you want." I replied as my dad brought me Starbucks. "Thanks dad. I need this right now." I told him. Vic took the picture of Mari while Jaime still held her in his arms. After a few minutes of us talking and catching up the same intern that attended me returned. "Hello my name is Brooke and I would like to talk to the father of the newborn." she said. So Tony and Brooke stepped outside the room for a while. Then Jaime handed Maria-Lani back to me and I took a picture of her and posted it on Instagram. @XoTurtle meet Maria-Lani Perry born February 10 2015. After a few minutes my Instagram notification blew up with likes and comments congratulating Tony and I. I tagged Tony Jaime Vic and Mike in the picture and they all sighed. Visiting time was over and everyone left. Then I said to myself "today was exciting!!" Before going to sleep.