Besitos Para Tony

It was a bright and sunny day in San Diego when we decided to go to Guitar Center. There our mutual friend Jaime preciado would soon introduce us.

"Ali you're going to love San Diego. I know it's different than Los Angeles but give my hometown a chance." Jaime smiled as his dimples formed on his cheeks. "If you weren't too adorable I wouldn't listen to you!" I said poking his dimples. He opened the door like a true gentleman. "Thank you my kind gentleman." I blushed as he said "anything for my beautiful girl...". So we both entered the store and we made our way to the bass section of the store. "Welcome to guitar center....." The guy managed to stutter as we walked closer to him. "Tony meet Alicia and Alicia meet tony!" Jaime introduced us. "Hey Tony can you call me Ali? All my friends call me Ali and I'll feel happy If you do." I smiled as I went to the drum section of the store. I found some drumsticks and I bought them. "I honestly think you're pretty. Imagine if we make a baby? Our child will be cute and little." He told me as Jaime came back. "I'd honestly love to make a baby with you someday Tony." I told him as I gave him a hug before I left. "Alicia would you like to see us practice?" Jaime asked me as we made our way to his truck. "I would love to. Is Tony gonna be there?" I managed to ask without blushing. "Yeah he's our guitarist. Of course he'll be there." He said rubbing my thigh. " Jaimito if you don't want to cum your pants I suggest you stop or else I will make it happen ." I whispered in his ear as I rubbed his growing bulge. "I think you did..." He growled as I removed my hand from his area. "At what time are you guys practicing?" I asked him innocently. "7:30." He simply replied as he dropped me off at my apartment complex. "Thanks babe I love you." I told him as I got out of his car. He managed to slap my butt. He sped away as entered the building. I got on the elevator and I pushed the button for the third floor. I ran out of the elevator and jogged quickly to my apartment. I opened the door and went to the bathroom and turned on the water. I quickly undressed myself and got into the bath. I shaved what needed to be shaved and got out of the bath. I walked to my bedroom and took out a pair of black booty shorts and a white Beatles tank top and my black and white puma sneakers. "Two hours til showtime. Now what?" I asked myself. I heard knocking. "Who is it?" I asked. "Tony from Guitar Center. I wanna talk.". He stuttered as I opened the door. "Hey Tony what's up?" I asked him as let him in. "I wanted to know if you're going to see us practice?" Tony asked me as he saw my turtles. "Do like turtles?" He smiled as he began staring at Raphael. "Tony I love them!! Do you like turtles by any chance?" I asked him." Yes. All my friends call me Turtle!" He blushed. "Wanna watch a movie with me?" I asked him. "Sure which one?" He asked me as he began to walk away from my turtles. "Phantom Menace. Star Wars." I simply replied. "Omg I love you more and more Ali!" He said as he motioned for me to give him a hug. "I also love you too turtle!" I giggled as I felt him get a boner. "Are you thinking about slave Leia or are you excited to hug me?" I asked him as we made our way to the couch. "Awkward..." He whispered as I gave him a kiss on the cheek which didn't help. So we sat down and began to watch the movie. "Ali would you like to be my girlfriend?" He shyly asked me as I snuggled close to him. "I'd love to!!!" I told as I gave him a kiss on the lips. A few hours later we finished watching the movie and Tony asked "what are the names of your turtles?" "Ok. Raphael Donatello Leonardo and Michaelangelo. I named them after the Ninja Turtles." I said as he bit my ear. "Tony be a good boy." I told him turning off the television and DVD player. He growled as I rubbed his aching bulge." I love you too!" I giggled as my house phone rang. It went straight to voicemail. "Where the hell are you guys? Practice started 10 minutes ago!" Call me back. "Shit!" I heard Tony mutter under his breath. So we hurried to his car and he sped away from my apartment complex. We arrived at the practice at 8:01 pm and Vic and mike got mad at Tony. "Where the hell-" Vic cut himself to introduce himself to me. "Hey cutie pie I'm Victor. Say After we're done here wanna ditch these weirdos and kick it with me?" He seductively asked me. "I should ask Tony if it's ok." I teased him as I bit my lip. So they began to practice and before I knew it they finished. "Wow that was amazing and I don't know what to say." I told them while being awestruck by them.