First Date

"Uh Alicia wanna go on a first date with me..." I heard Tony mumble to me. "Sure babe. At what time Tony?" I asked him as I began changing into my yoga shorts. "Tomorrow at 7." He stuttered. "OK see you there I love you my adorable chunk." I giggled. "I love you too miss big booty." He laughed as I changed into my Ninja Turtles shirt with the gray sleeves. "All the things I want to do to you Tony but we've been a couple since yesterday so it'll have to wait till later." I giggled as he moaned. "Damnit I have a boner. Can you help me with it?" He sighed with frustration. "Maybe tomorrow night?" I laughed as he growled. "Fine. But if I rip off your clothes it is not my fault." I heard him moan. "Tony I want our relationship to have sexual frustration. OK?" I told him as I stifled a laugh. "I love you too mister booty nugget!" I said as he laughed. So I headed to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I got some ice cream and the chocolate sauce and closed the fridge. I made my way to the dish rack and got a spoon. "Please open the door it's me Vic." He said as I quickly ran to the door. I opened the door to see Vic. "Victor why are you a mess?" I asked him on the brink of tears. "Cara. She told me she's expecting a baby with a other man!" He told in between sobs. "Babe I've always told you she's a cheating bitch. Thank god you broke it off with her. If I were single honestly I would like to be in a relationship with you."I said as I kissed his cheek. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked him changing the subject. "Sure which one? He asked. "I have coraline and Jurassic park. Which one do you want to watch first?" I asked him as I saw a little smile creep on that beautiful face of his. "Can we watch Coraline?" He innocently asked me. "Sure it's our movie night and if this movie makes you happy then I'm happy." I giggled as I put the movie on. The movie ended and I noticed that Vic was drowsy. "Hey Vic wanna crash here?" I asked him as he stretch out his legs. "Sure." He simply smiled as I showed him the spare room. "Sorry its messy I just moved here. Feel free to do whatever you want." I told him as I left him alone. I went to my room and fell asleep. Morning came and thank goodness for the weekend. "Goodmorning princess. Thanks for letting me crash here. I appreciate it." I heard Vic as he came into my room. I smiled and he gave me a bear hug. "Victor ya killing me!" I gasped as he let go. He smiled and then left. "Thank god it's Saturday. What to do?" I thought to myself as I got out of bed. "Saturday morning cartoons. Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles!!" I smiled as Vic came into the living room. "Viktur. Come watch teh ninja turtles with meh!" I giggled like a 5 year old at Disneyland. "Sure. I have work in the afternoon anyways." He told me as he got to the couch. "You and Tony sure make a cute ass couple."he gave me a toothy grin as I got up from my couch and went to feed my turtles. Afternoon came and Vic left. So I began to listen to some Pantera when I heard knocking on the door. I quickly opened it and saw that the delivery man was holding a package for me. "Alicia Klein I presume?" He smiled as he handed me a clipboard. So I signed all the places Where he told me then he left taking the clipboard with him. "Lingerie for my man Tony. Ooooh we're gonna have fun tonight." I thought to myself. I went to the bathroom and turned on the water. I heard my phone ring. I quickly picked it up and it was my mum. "Alicia Darling how are you???" She asked as I lowered the volume. "Mummy I'm doing fine here in San Diego. I can't wait to start teaching ballet To the little kids. The pay is a large sum of money!!" I squealed with excitment. "Alicia how much are you going to make? She asked me with concern. " I'll be making 2000 a year so don't worry about it. Love you mom! I told her as I hung up. I went to the bathroom and began stripping of my clothes when I heard someone knock on the door I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my body as I ran to the door. I opened it and saw Mike standing there. "Hey baby wanna hang out with me?" He asked me."I was just thinking about showering." I told him as I began walking away. "I'll join you." Mike smirked at me. I yelped as he caught up to me. "Mikey stop. I have to get ready." I giggled as I rubbed his nipples. he gave me a look. "What are you doing? Mike questioned me. "I'm giving you something to think about when I'm showering." I gave him an evil smirk as I ran into the bathroom. I locked myself in the bathroom. I took a quick shower and ran to my room and began changing. I put on a black blink182 shirt black short shorts and my black vans. When I got out of the room I heard mike moan my name. He had his hand down his basketball shorts. "Michael what the hell?" I yelled at him. "Oh fuck. Alicia umm do you have clean clothes?" Mike asked me as he removed his cum covered hand out of his shorts. "No Michael I don't." I smirked as sat down on his crotch and began wiggling my butt. "Haha! Did I make it worse?" I said getting off of him. He groaned as he saw my Star Wars undies. "Tony will love you if he finds out you like Star Wars." Mike told me. I gave him a smile. "Mike I gotta get ready cuz I have to head out in half a hour." I told him as he got up with a grunt. I giggled as Mike stared at me. He left and I began cracking up. The phone rang and it was Tony. I picked up the phone. "Baby I'm outside. Hurry." He giggled as I ran out the door. I entered his car and he told me " Ali you look hot." And I couldn't stop blushing.