Pressing people to be Lesser

On a daily basis I come across so many entities that love to press me to become lesser of a person. Such as intelligence and much more. I only wonder why these people are doing this, as they must gain in some sort of way or aspect.

1. When these people, sit around outside of my home, as seemingly they acclaim a time machine; however it surely seems that they are actually the ones from the past, or its similar to the film, called; _________. Where people from the past layed in a vessel and travelled to the future, sleeping for years, only for the future to have computer gadgets and it got so bad to the point of them not knowing how to grow plants. Just how is that possible as education has to continue and become better and better, and people would only become smarter and smarter.

2. These people that have been outside of my area of home, outside some sort of machine, have been using my name and words including thoughts, acclaiming its theirs; even my private information such as emails and passwords. Which is why I wonder why my private information had been heard loudly in the air, and just exactly whom am I telling? Which is extremely illegal.

3. People have also noticeably been in my home, claiming a childhood picture of myself is myself now. The picture was when I was 4 years old. From a school called; Wizkid. As of now I am obviously 32 years of body age. Making me wonder who roams around in my home acclaiming I am only 4 years of age? Which is why I wonder who keeps claiming I am young.

4. When randoms and children climb over peoples; hierarchy and speak through people just whom exactly are these people? Are they trust worthy to me or, or they not? As when these types of incident happen, it can certainly mess with a persons' well being. Making it impossible to live in daily life.

5. Who are all these people in my surroundings, speaking and hopping using my feelings and or voice? Just how and why are the uninvited, invited? It comes off to me as some sort of bashing party fest to kill. Not only souls, insides of people, and random people not just any person I know nor invite, as I push them away, they just get sucked in more and more, creating myself harm. Along with the judgements of some woman that I do not know. Just who exactly is she if I do not know her?

6. Voices of myself scatter all over the place and the air, in combined with my feelings, as so it seems the wicked children and or others are hopping and swiping through me and speaking as me, as the reason why I think these are children is 1, they do not have respect for me.

7. It is a serious illegal offense to make a person younger than they actually are. Especially aged, 20-65 to be come any lesser than these ages. An adult is considered aged 18-21. So just whom exactly have been making adults a lot younger? Which is absolutely obserd and incredibility ridiculous.

8. People speaking in other peoples name and or image is knowingly known as a criminal offense. Including changing peoples' appearances and

Which is why punishment is known for the actual police and law enforcements. Sooner all later, "if it doesn't come out in the wash it comes out in the rinse." Meaning, if the truth is not known, from a lie; it sure enough is known later from someone or something, or groups of people, someone will know..