Future

Messing with Time:
When time changes or switches, peoples memories are theft? How and why?
One day I was going to the vampire world and, my vocabulary was changing to my own words but definitely vampires vocab.

For seeing my future without consent:
This make the good paths seen by others not repeatable.
Making it so seemingly seems as others are acting in my life ahead of myself.
Especially when others sees through my eyes and sees my future, it makes it impossible to know nor catch my own self, when I am about to fall.
So just who exactly have been using and looking through, the part of myself, that is an angel?
And just how many people does this happen to?
~is life really this bad?!
Broke, poor, basically living as a, "low life?" #JaneDoe.

As its year 2020, where are thee supposed flying cars and what not? As I saw this on television since my age of, 6.
Where is the drone, mail deliveries?
And just where is the emotional therapy school for Jakob, offered by the government?

Just where exactly are all these resources?

So just who is doing all this if not the supposed FUTURE?
With all the time traveling machines and what the eyes can't see?
~if a person hops to the future through me, sure enough; who lets someone else hops as someone else? Do they walk out looking alike myself? As there must be some traces?
So seemingly I look more and more male daily? Who's fuckin paths?!