Stories of Missing People

Just how many of my friends have been missing over the years?
And literally some mentally forgotten, including appearances, how they looked and where they lived?

1. A guy perhaps named Aldi, lived in a home towards the front of my neighborhood. Just how do I not remember him? As he did show me the film, the three Goblins. One day my memory got theft and I had forgotten about him.

2. Stephanie a friend from, International School of the Regents, was one day no longer on my school bus nor was attending the same school. She was my best friend that time, the moment we started to become closer friends, was the moment she went missing?

3. Blue Rybo, went missing for approximately, 28years; until I found it it was him? But is it him? This guy in Thailand says its his name; however, his blood type surely says, AB-. And why does it? Including years younger compared to me?
The first time I met Blue Rybo his face shaped was more heart shaped, and he was my age. He now locates in Bangkok, Thailand.

4. Am I also missing? Since when and how does no one seem to care? Including call? Oddly, the amount of letters sent to Zack, not a phone call nor a letter back; just why is that? Making me question; am I also missing?