Souls Inside People

Year 2018, so seemingly I was attacked by so many souls, one claiming; Mary Margaret and Jesus, were a couple; stating that Jesus had gone through time to wed his very own mother, and was also his child.

Secondly, a teenie went in my body and and had mentioned; Satan and Christ, Satanism and Christianity both said two opposite things. It was a she, at that time she had made what now seems as false claims, that she was my daughter dog, named Violet that became human looking.

She had mentioned that it was two opposites. Creating some sort of opposite conversations, within my mind and surroundings. Or were they always there?

Thirdly, she was in my body, praying that she wished she had the Virgin Mary in her head, including; why Mary Margaret was not considered a God, but a saint instead.

~a lady I remembered, her image was over me in the bathroom, had clicked down upon my finger, while I was creating fixes with my powers, she had press down upon my finger, creating lies instead. Just what exactly was that?! If she was an image, and not her soul; how did she have powers to press down upon my fingers?

A bunch have walked within me and what seemingly seemed as to bash me.

Invisibles have been hitting me and attacking me, including my energy; for what very reason?
When a person in the past gets hit, it's usually for the person that got hit; to change and become better.
So what exactly are these constant attacks and hits?
~in year 2020; hitting people is a crime.

Just how can people hit and attack me without me seeing? Does this happen to others as well?!
I often hear friends and family members getting hit and attacked, even birds; without anyone in sight. Just who are these invisibles. And just how long have they been around?

How can random souls, enter my body without my permission?
And how can I continue to see someone else within me? A bunch of men!

This is considered, "home invasion" when referring; to your body is a temple.

One year in my life, a blonde boy and blue eyes, had mentioned why he was not in a boy body, seeking and trying to pray through me. Wouldn't this perhaps change me into a boy? If I were to agree to pray with him?

Year 2016, I did remember the phones got better and people were able to see souls within others. Just how fast was that for people to stop seeing those? As, I no longer seem to have that option on my phone.

Do people that die not have bodies? Do they really need to go within peoples bodies? If not, than why are they?
Is it control by someone else? And if it is, who sees' and who does?

If I am apparently on the bad team, wouldn't I see them as well?! And wouldn't I be able to walk through and to many peoples' bodies?