8

Arabella's outfit is the same from last chapter

I hear the shuffling of feet and look up to see the waitress looking uncomfortable. She looks around at everyone then looks to me and says "bad time?" Everybody then turns to me, I pay them no mind and stand up. Everybody grows tense and looks like their ready to pounce if I run.

I smile at her and say "absolutely not would you mind showing me how to pack that to go" she looks at me then behind me and says "that's shouldn't be a problem" I then hear Hope say "wait what!!" I turn and smirk at her and go to walk off until I feel a familiar arm pull me backwards by my waist.

I hear that familiar British accent compell her "you will go and make 3 more of those and bring it back to this table for dinning in" I frown at what he says and elbow him in the ribs, he grunts and let's go of me out of shock and pain. I walk a little ways away from them and say "you guys have Hope home and safe I should head home" Kol smirks and says "it would be awfully rude of us not to pay you back" I then say "you can pay me back by letting me leave" Bekah then speaks up and says "oh come on Bella stop being that way and catch up with your two best friends."

I went to say something when next thing I know I'm in the window seat of a booth with the original family surrounding me. I huff and look out the window ignoring everybody. I hear Hope whisper a sorry from across from me and before she can continue with an apology I send her a harsh glare and she looks down at her lap and shuts up.

"Damn baby Bella even gets Hope to shut her big mouth" I hear kol say. I don't turn around but I do crack a little smile at that. "So can I get an explanation on why you guys are dressed like fools out in public" I hear Elijah say. Hope then looks up and breaks out in a big smile and goes to tell them about her stay with me and all the things we did.

I hear the girl I believe her name is Davina say "I have to have a girls day with you soon" I look towards her and say "eh might be a little more wild now that I don't have maniacs coming after somebody I'm hanging out with" she let's out a snort at that while the rest of the Mikaelson's besides who I learned was Freya and Davina glare at me. Freya speaks up and says "I'm definitely coming to that hang out session" I smile at her.

I hear an obnoxious voice speak up beside me "I just wanna say thank you for keeping Hope safe" I turn and send a glare his way and say "I hope you know pun intended that I didn't do it for you, me and Hope formed a bond so she's welcomed whenever she likes" his face goes blank and he says "well if Hope goes to your house then I should be there since I am her father" I smile sweetly at him and say "well it looks like you just broke your little girls heart because it's sad to say that she cannot come over anymore if that's the case."

Everybody goes silent and looks at me in shock while Hope looks at me with a pleading sad look. Next thing I know I'm grabbed and swooshed away into the Mikaelson's Home.

That's how I got where I am now in a room with Hope cause we're both in time out. As soon as they dropped us off in this room I taught Hope a little something about making our emotions heard without saying anything.

We ripped pillows apart, glued the feathers on the walls, found some nail polish and painted the walls, broke mirrors, ripped clothes apart, destroyed the bed, broke some shoes, and punched some holes in the walls.

Me and Hope took the remaining nail polish and decided to do some mannie peddies. We hear the Mikaelson's come back home and up the stairs. The door knob clicks open and we hear a couple of laughs. Kol rushes over and squeezes me and Hope and says "bestie is teaching you right" I pat Kol's hand as a hug back since I couldn't really hug him since he's hugging us from behind.

Rebekah laughs but she's also a little bummed that we destroyed some of her stuff. I turn to her and say "I'll take you out for a shopping spree" Freya and Davina look to me and say "you know you're kinda bad ass" I flip my hair in a mocking way and say "I try" with a laugh. Elijah just sighs and says "welcome back to the family Arebella" I choke on a laugh and say "wait a damn minute I hope that's not what y'all had in mind" Hailey speaks up for the first time since I've gotten here and says "we would really like for you to stay we missed you" I look at her and say "yea no" Klaus then says "see that's the thing love we weren't asking" I huff and say in a sarcastic tone "boy didn't I miss your demands" he smirks and says "I'm sure you did love"

I gave him a sarcastic smile and say "now clean this up" and speed into what I assume is Rebekah's room. I hear people come into the room and see Kol, Rebekah, Hope, Freya, and Davina. We all sit on the floor in a circle and when we're all comfortable I hear Rebekah ask "So how has life been" I laugh and tell them what I've been up to, and how I've been watching them for a couple years now. Davina and Freya tell me how they got caught up in the family.

"Now that we're all caught up how about we watch a movie" I say. Kol speaks up before we can say anything and he says "I'm picking the movie" we all argue with him but he eventually wins. So we send him downstairs to get the food and the movie. While he does that we change into clean clothes to tired to wash so we decide that we'll do it in the morning.

Kol comes back up with the movie cars while we're all scrunched up on the floor with loads of blankets and pillows. He puts the movie in and throws the snacks on the ground with us as the movie starts. I don't know when but sometime that night we fell asleep after three more movies.