1 (edited)

A/N I would like to say all rights are reserved to me on this story and I will not take it lightly if you steal my idea. Also I only own Arebella and the plot. Other than that happy reading. 😊 Arebella's outfit for this chapter is up top ^^^

Right now I'm standing across the street watching Hope and her friends. I don't understand why I've watched her over the years maybe curiosity? Some may say I'm weird and should move on and cut ties with anything that has to do with my shitty ex but in all honesty I have nothing against her.

I stopped watching her for awhile and moved on but news travels fast and I heard that a lot of people are after her to get back at her father. Others want her because of unknown reasons to me.

As I'm standing here lent on a light pole across the street my phone rings. I pull my phone out of jacket pocket and answer "To what do I owe the pleasure to be speaking to my lovesick obsessive brothers." as I'm saying this my eyes travel back to hope and watch and see that Hope and her friends aren't there anymore. I panic a little and start looking around frantically but discrete so people don't think I've fully lost it. I finally spot them in an ice cream shop down the road and begin walking over to it.

As I'm walking I hear Damon say "Stephan isn't it just lovely to hear our stalker sisters voice." I roll my eyes as I blend in the crowd still keeping an eye on her "Damon cut the crap why did you call." I hear shuffling over the phone and hear my brothers fighting on who's gonna tell her.

Finally I hear Stephan say "Well we just called to tell you that we cut ties with Elena." I then hear Damon in the background pouring some bourbon and saying "We were wondering if we should bring the three musketeers back." At hearing those words I broke out into a smile.

I look up and see that Hope and her friends are walking out of the Ice Cream shop and are going their separate ways. I follow her but keep a good distance away to make sure she gets home safe. "You know I don't think I would mind you two asses joining me again." I hear Damon's dramatic gasp and could vision the humor on his face "Well we weren't exactly taking no for an answer Bella as we are already packed and we're about to head out."

I see Hope turn into an alley way and my face scrunches up in confusion. I follow after her retreating body but stay a good distance away in the shadows as I say "You know if I said no and found you guys on my doorstep I would vervain bomb your ass so fast and leave, you won't be able to have time to process what happened." I hear Damon huff as he says "Whatever just make sure there are two more bedrooms in your house when we get there." Before I hang up I hear Damon saying something to Stephan in the background. "Stephan when we get there we can be miniature Arebella's and stalk the littlest Mikaelson with her" I can feel Damon's smirk from the other end of the phone since I know he intended for me to hear him. I get irritated and hang up.

As I did I see she's trying to make a short cut to her house. I let out an irritated huff with the roll of my eyes. Her irrational thinking is gonna get her killed one of these days. Come on Hope an alley? nothing good ever happens when you go through an alley. As soon as that thought comes through my mind I see another vampire come and try to attack her.

Before that can happen I speed between him and hope and intercept him just before he gets her. I quickly snap his neck and move to the top of a nearby rooftop. She turns around at the commotion and looks around not finding anyone their. Frightened she runs the rest of the way to her house as I take care of the body.

I look down and kick him with my shoe as I say "That was really dumb of you to be honest. Not only would you have had the Mikaelson's to deal with but you have me." I bend down and push my hand into his chest as he wakes up with a gasp as I squeeze his heart and say "who sent you?" He looks at me and says "I- I- I'm sorry she said not to tell anyone." If we're being honest I already knew who he was talking about. Watching Hope you come to find you're not the only one stalking her and there's way more where he comes from. Others however aren't as loyal and take vervain to stop being compelled by the person sending them to do this.

I say "pity you would have lived a long time if you wouldn't have pledged your alliance to Cassandra" I rip his heart out of his chest and throw it beside him. I take a box of matches out of my jacket pocket and throw the match onto his body and his heart. After making sure the flames spread I finally walk off.