10

Arabella's POV

*pound!* *pound!*

At that point I didn't care that I was being hunted. Whoever was pounding at my door at whatever time it was and wake me out of my sleep was about to die.

I swing open the door to come face to face with my brothers. If we were in a cartoon i'm sure you could see the steam coming from all of our ears. "Have you guys lost brain cells since the last time i've seen you two?" to which I was completely ignored by them both and shoved to the side by Damon and Stefan follows him into my room.

"You know you could've found a better place to stay then this dump" I hear Damon's sarcastic arse say. "Yea well you know its only temporary" I say with the evilist glare I could conjure up at the moment.

"Oh don't give us that look! we've been searching around this whole city to find you playing spa day in this dump!" I could see Damon getting more riled up than I was and it was kinda funny.

I hear Stefan the peace maker clear his throat which causes us both to look towards him "How about we start with closing the door before we wake up Bella's neighbours." I glare at him and mutter "Very funny" while slamming the door. I walk back towards my bed and lay down and turn the TV on in the room and start flipping through the channels.

"What the hell are you doing!" I hear Damon say in fury. "Finding something to watch" I say. I feel the remote being snatched from my grasp and I turn to see a furious Damon turning off the TV in the process. "Excuse me!" I say and hear Stefan say "You're excused" from his laid down position in the bed beside me. I sent him a quick glare. 

I see Damon turn around from throwing the remote somewhere in the room to look at Stefan beside me and scrunch his face up in even more fury. "And what the hell are you doing!" I feel Stefan shift beside me to pull the blankets up on him and say "Laying down Damon what else." 

I lean back into the pillows on the bed and say "Don't bust a blood vessel Damon" I say with a smirk. He goes to say something when there's a knock. Damon strides over to the door and yanks it open "Can I help-" next thing me and Stefan see is Damon's lifeless body on the floor. 

We jump up just as Klaus comes in and before Stefan or I can process Stefan is next on the floor and I'm pinned against a wall by my neck. "You've always loved to try my patience" I hear him mutter to me to which I give him a blank stare in return. 

I hear a whistle come from the doorway and I glance to see Kol step over Damon's body and assess the room until his eyes fall upon Stefan. "Well that's one way to treat your brother in laws." I make sure to send him a dirty glare in return. 

Before I can kneel Niklaus in his groin I remember the feeling of my neck being snapped as well.