Curiosity gets the better

Much like many other beggings to many other stories, this story starts on an energetic saturday, nice weather.
On a nearly empty street in London proper, a woman walks with a comfortable spring in her step marches down an uncomfortably quiet street. Her hair fell around her shoulders, shining a bright (H/C(red) in the afternoon sunlight. Dressed in black jeans with rips at the knees, a white v neck and a black thin vest overtop, (Y/N(Charlotte) walked, holding a thick by ok in her hands. Eventually the woman slowed to a stop, honestly and hopelessly lost. She stood still and turned around a few times, looking for a landmark. When (Y/N(Charlotte) failed to find any land marks she could base her location off of, she looked at a funeral parlor across the way. There were three or four coffins propped up against the front of the shop, pressumably to show the morticians trade. The (H/C(red) haired woman glanced up at the sign, reading aloud "undertaker."  The curious one walked across the street to get closer to the funeral parlor, hoping for someone to set her towards her home or work. She pulled opened the heavy door, stepping inside slowly. The room was dark, lit with muggy green lights and walls lined wirh shelves filled with bottles of all sizes. "Hello?" she called out in a quiet tone, no fear held in her voice.
Undertaker's POV
Hearing the front door of my shop open I peeked out of my 'scare coffin', only to find a rather adorable looking shinigami standing in my shop! I looked her up to down, she stood at about 5'9, being shorter than I. Her warm (S/C) skin seemed to glow slightly, and her clothing framed her body type well. Not wishing to startle this cautious girl I stepped out of my coffin, saying "Well hello there little one, is there something I can help you with?" the short reaper jumped at the sound of my voice, thouhg not as much as if i had actually tried to scare her. "UH hello" she chuckled awkwardly, showing me a smile. I chuckled and said "yes hello, is there anything I can help you with my dear?" "not particularly, I have just never been in this shop before so I thought I would explore." I giggled at her reasoning, saying "Curiosity killed the cat you know" "yes but sastisfaction brought it back" the yonguer reaper retored proudly making me laugh. "hm you are quite right my dear, would you by chance care for some tea? Just standing around chatting with me must not be too satisfying." she chuckled, saying "you are quite interesting so id say it is."
after a while and a few beakers of tea on both sides (y/n) left, leaving behind her phone number and a promise to visit me again soon. such an interesting girl...