KMS Europa

Kms Europa or Y/N

Kms Europa or Y/N.

Class: Europa

Type: Aircraft Carrier or CV.

Displacement: 56,500 tons.

Length: 291.5 m

Beam: 37 m

Draft: 10.3 m

Speed: 26.5 kn (49.1 km/h; 30.5 mph)

Armaments:

12 x 105 mm (4.1 inch) AA guns.

20 x 37 mm (1.5inch) AA guns.

36 x 20 mm (0.79 inch) AA guns.

Aircraft Carried.

Ju 87C

Bf 109T

Project Europa, An Aircraft Carrier made by the German Scientist, but due to erupting in the war, he was quickly cancelled, and they focus more on U-boats. Until the Siren, started appearing in the whole world, causing the earth to erupt in chaos, pushing the humanity, to brink of extinction, until they found there hope once again, they called it Wisdom Cube, a powerful weapon that changed the whole world.

Warships started to became Humanoid, and help the Humanity to fight back once again, and they formed an alliance called Azur lane, then an Abandon Facility in the island, inside the Island, was the Blueprint of Kms Europa. Until the Siren taken an interest on the blueprint, making it their own weapon.

Riggings:

It's almost the same as Friedrich Der Große riggings, except remove those Turrets of hers, and replace it with Flight deck.

(An: Heres some announcement, this book is another prototype books that i made, so it will take me a long time to upload the chapter 1 or the prologue.)

(An: Also my writing style in here will change, so yeah i hope everyone is having a good day, and Goodbye, let us see each other again.)