Chapter 19

3 Days Later~

Europa was standing inside an office looking around like a curious cat. He looked at the table, and he saw a picture of Enterprise, it seems the place he was standing was the office of Enterprise. He was currently residing inside the Eagle Union Sector. 

"Yorktown Class" He muttered, he saw the picture of Yorktown, Enterprise, and lastly Hornet in the portrait. He was curious, he knows those are Enterprise sisters, but he wonders if he has any siblings as well.

He pondered about it, since he himself doesn't have anything useful. He only has his own archive, and memories that are outside their understanding.

Europa had developed slowly, as he has now developed a foundation of some of his emotion. His smile doesn't feel forced nor lifeless, a genuine one, a smile that has given birth to a new person. But it still doesn't hold as much, but a progress nonetheless. 

"I am different…" He whispered.

[Loading]

[Loading Archives: 100%]

[Selection: Code G]

[Code G: An Entity that is the Key for a New world.]

[??????]

[??????]

[Locked]

[Locked]

He was disappointed in himself. "Overthrowing the sirens." He looked at his objectives, he could clearly read it, but every letter inside it was blurry and glitching out.

He doesn't know what to do, but he shook his head, as his first mission was to stay in the office for now until Enterprise gets back.

"My Ship, I can feel it has been repaired. I have to thank Vestal for this." 

"But my next one, would be visiting the Sakura Empire, but that has been changed and the entire Faction leader had decided to commence an Exercise arena."

"Exercise Arena… What is that?" He asked himself, he was oblivious to such a statement. 

( °-°)?

A reaction of confusion that he doesn't understand. "Exercise? Exercising my body? But my body has no fats, only a flesh of skin made by the cube, perhaps every KANSEN has gotten heavy? I believe that would be impossible." 

"Hold your statement right there! Don't ya just call everyone heavy for no reason!" It was Hornet who barged in through the door.

"Miss Hornet." He bows down just like a butler.

"Don't just say those statements out loud! It's quite offensive to say that to others!" Hornet was concerned by the well being of Europa on how blunt he was.

"Is there something wrong with Exercise? It has come to my conclusion that Exercise doesn't even improve our physique."

"Not that one!"

"Fat?"

"Yes!" 

"How so? (⁠・⁠_⁠・)?"

"Ahem! It's an inappropriate way of saying to others, especially the girls." Hornet said with a concerned tone of hers.

"Is that so? Forgive me for such an inappropriate way of calling KANSEN Fat, but do forgive me. I'm still new to this? I may have a dictionary of a program, but I don't know what they mean at all." 

"Fine, fine. So anyway I'm just here to say that so yeah… this is awkward even for me, this isn't my first rodeo but it still feels weird that a man with a rigging standing right here making a conversation, nonetheless a siren experiment at that."

"Oh is that so? I thought something was wrong with you, when you were standing in front of the door, going around in circles."

"You Saw That!?"

"No, Yes? I can certainly see you walking around in circles, but at the same time not. I can hear louder than anyone, and also my vision can bypass some constructs allowing me to hit a vital point."

"Oh…" Hornet was now even more embarrassed about what he said.

"Forget what you saw. Did my sister say where she would be going?"

"She didn't say anything at all, I'm just casually waiting in here."

"Hey! It seems you have been getting better at talking to others, I can see you growing!" Hornet seems like a proud older sister. 

"Thank you?" He doesn't get a compliment that much, so he has no idea how to respond.

"Now you're slowly getting better, now would you accompany me for a while! I can help you look around the Eagle Union while my sister isn't here for now." Hornet added.

"Offer Accepted." Europa just bows down, and walks outside the office while waiting for Enterprise to show up. 

Hornet grabs the wrist of Europa, as she drags her towards the main plaza, where everything could be seen. The Eagle Union sector was the home of multiple food shops, and even fireworks.

"Here! Try this." Hornet then offers him a Hotdog sandwich, which is filled with ketchup and mustard. 

Europa then grabbed the hotdog sandwich and took a bite, which his tongue could feel the spending tenderness of the hotdog, while the condiment of Ketchup and mustard mixed along. His taste buds are slowly making it work, as the more he tastes, the more he could acquire different kinds of flavors.

"The Ketchup is sweet, but the mustard cancels it which makes it a perfect balance." 

"Now you're talking more, come let's go! I'll show you more around the place, we even have some kind of circus which we can play!" 

Europa just nodded, while eating the hotdog. "Oh right! I forgot about this." Hornet then throws him a can of soda, which he grabs in midair.

"Soda?"

"Yep, try it!" 

He then pulls it, which makes the satisfying noises of the bubbles quickly evaporating. "Smells good?" Curiosity got him, so he drank it.

He was fascinated by the taste. "Does it feel nice? But I do recommend not drank it whole." 

"Of course! You have to savor it! Drinking it whole is just gonna ruin the taste of it!" Hornet then took a bite of a Hotdog sandwich, as both of them were walking in the plaza, as the other KANSEN was looking directly at Europa who is the only male ship in the entire base. 

Hornet and Europa were exploring each area, as Hornet kept introducing Europa each and new places along with taste, as Europa slightly smiled, his emotion and feelings were slowly building up.

"So, this is an emotion. The emotion of being happy, I see, no wonder why they pursue such feelings in the first place…" Europa added, as he slowly descended into a realization on why the KANSEN and the Humans wanted the emotion so called Happiness, Joy, and Enthusiast. 

As Hornet, and Europa were enjoying the scenery, and the food. While Waiting for Enterprise to return.

Inside the Room, where a round table could be seen with each flag attached behind the seats, and all of the Faction Leader are now sitting down in their own respective seats.

"It seems everyone is here, let's commend the Exercise Arena of the Azur lane." It was Bismarck who announced the next event of Azur lane.

"Colosseum of the World, the Event shall commence!"