Chapter 8

The weather has begun to make it more worst, Europa and Enterprise was surrounded by massive tornado, while the ocean is rocking everything, both of them are pointing their bows at each other.

Then another thunder strike happened, causing both of them release their arrows, and clash making a sonic clash around them, and exploding.

Enterprise then emerge from the smoke of the explosion, while Europa was already ready, and his riggings open its mouth, and fired energy shape fireballs that Enterprise then, notice and duck and felt the heat emitting from those energy blast. Then after the energy blast past Enterprise it hits the water causing a massive explosion, and Enterprise keep moving towards him.

While Europa on the other hand, was calm like nothing happened then he close his eyes, and after that opened he saw Enterprise was already in front of her, and tries to kick him in the abdomen, but Europa, block it with his right leg.

Then both of them, point their bows at each other at close range, but Europa then kick her back with much more powerful force, and causing him to flew backwards, while Enterprise rolled in the ocean she stand up quick and saw a energy arrow in front of her, and she quickly manage to avoid light energy arrow.

"Tsk!" Enterprise said, and standing back up and notice her wound is worsening, and Europa then, fired a barrage of arrow, and Enterprise then followed and released a barrage of arrow as well to counter it.

Their arrows keeps clashing, and canceling each others attack, and both of their reactions to avoid one another attack are so precise.

They could see where the arrow where ir will land, and both of them are just in match, but Europa's riggings opened its mouth, and fired a massive beam towards Enterprise, and Enterprise quickly rolled out of the way to avoid it.

Then the riggings of Europa then cough some smoke to release the heat, and Enterprise notice the ocean was vaporize by the beam without even touching it.

"Energy Beam 100% Firepower. Not enough to kill Enterprise." Europa said on his mind, he then aim at Enterprise using his bow. Then he used 200% of his energy output.

"This is bad!" Enterprise said on her mind, as she detected the danger.

Europa then fired, an energy arrow and pierce Enterprise in her left shoulder, causing her to be in surprise, as the blood spurts from her left shoulder.

"aarghh!!" Enterprise was screaming in pain, as she felt her shoulder wound just melted.

"Enterprise, reaction time is approximately... 299 792 458 m/s able to dodge a speed of light projectiles. Danger level Omega." Europa said.

Europa then goes closer to Enterprise who is currently unable to stand, due to exhaustion.

Europa then grab his bow in the middle, and suddenly it transform into a blade, that glows into neon blue color, and he raised his sword, and about to Kill Enterprise.

Suddenly, Enterprise remember what she saw in the begining before she did this investigation, she remember everything were set in ablaze. "I will not let that happen again!" Enterprise said with a firm voice, as she was engulf in giant bright light that push Europa away and Europa then stabalize himself by making  himself levitate in the sky.

"Danger, USS Enterprise... The Key: Code Name G, danger level: Alpha Omega." Europa said, on his mind.

Europa then stared at Enterprise who is engulf in light currently, until the light disappeared, and revealing Enterprise who is completely recovered from the injuries, and she open her eyes and it was glowing.