Chapter 9

Europa has woken up, his eyes was gazing at the ceiling, as he doesn't recognize that ceiling. He turned his head, and looked around noticing that there are some beds that is around him.

"System Function: 50%" He said, while he tried to stand from the bed, he notice that most of his injuries were gone. He then remembered that he lost against Enterprise, the enemy that he was supposed to eliminate.

"Place, Unknown. Unidentified place proceeding with caution." Europa said, while he tried to materialize his riggings but he was unable to do so.

"Vessel unstable, unable to activate weapon system." Europa said, as he was defenseless at the moment.

"Vessel: Heavily Damaged needing immediate repair." He said on his thoughts, while he heard a footsteps coming from outside the door.

A doorknob been twisted, and the one who opened the door, was a female with a green hair and a cat ears.

"Ny-" The girls begun to sweat heavily, as she saw Europa was already awake and he was standing in front of her

"Identifying: IJN Akashi of the Sakura Empire." Europa said, as his scanner was functioning.

He notice the change of his personality, as he wasn't hostile to them, yet he felt something is missing from his memories, but he doesn't got the glimpse of it yet.

"Nya!! Please don't hurt me!" Akashi tries to plead to him.

"System Function, Communication approved." He said on his thoughts. He then kneeled down to match the height of Akashi.

"I have been ordered for not to be Hostile, my name is Europa at your service." He said to Akashi.

"Phew! To think it actually work nya!" Akashi said to her mind, as she didn't expect him to be waking up this early.

"That's a relief nya! My name is Akashi your savior!" Akashi said proudly.

"Savior?" Europa asked.

"Yes! Yes! I'm your creator!!" Akashi said, while Europa has a tiny doubt, but he only remembered the fight between him and Enterprise, and from that he doesn't remember anything except the fight.

"Creator? I see, My name is Europa at your service my creator." Europa then gave a respect to Akashi, which she was smiling wryly until another person opened the door.

"Akashi, what are you doing!?" Said by a girl with a white hair and that is similar to a nun.

"Guh!" Akashi then gulped.

"That's not how you treat a patient!" She said to Akashi.

"???" Europa was confused by their interaction.

"I'm sorry for this inconvenience Europa." She said.

Europa then scanned her. "Identifying: USS Vestal of the Eagle Union." He said, while he doesn't know how he was able to gather data at them, but it might be related to the past.