Because Chyna and I have always been so close and comfortable with each other, I remember being constantly perceived as a couple in high school. Now at first shit was annoying because...why yall so uptight?

But once I realized the assumption kept them childish ass niggas from stepping to me, shit hell yeah that's my girl.

"They sexy ain't they, got them stripper titties now. For now on...I go by Crystal. Uh uh, I just came to dance for y'all that's it."

Rolling my eyes as Chyna stood up beginning to act out the scene from Player's club when Diana was dancing in the club, I busted out laughing beginning to say some slick shit pausing when I saw Nicki's number flashing across my screen.

"Listen Crystal, make the money, don't let the money make you aight? But I'll talk to ya ass later. Kiss Braydon for me, and tell ya boo Jhene said wassup. BYE!" Quickly ending the call before Chyna could attempt to argue nobody was there with her, I answered Nicki's call placing my phone in my lap pulling out of the driveway.

"Heyyyy Queennn. I already know why your calling so...just say what you gotta say girl."

I will always be grateful for the opportunity Nicki gave me, but my personal life was extremely different compared to now. Back than I had no responsibilities but myself, now I have a husband, two kids, as well as two businesses.

Just sitting here imagining being away from my family for two months, I don't think I can do it...but I never break my promises.

"Now why you gotta make me sound like I'm the burden of bad news Jhene, don't do me like dat. Now...the tour schedule is done and will be sent to you by four. We're going to Texas, Miami, New Orleans, LA, Philly, damn near the entire DMV, Jersey, and I think four more. Every state we go to you will have a luxury hotel room booked, and if you ever want someone to join or come visit you it's completely cool just make sure you let someone know so we can get a backstage pass for them. I'm so excited ,this right here is probably my biggest tour, you exciteddd?"

"Hell yea I'm excited and I'm so thankful to even be getting this opportunity again, shit was lit. But two months...I don't know if I'm ready to leave my babiesss Nickiii."

It wasn't the fact that I didn't think Jeremiah was capable of handling everything on his own because out of all the things my husband is good at, taking care of the things important in his life is probably in the top three.

I knew Jade and Jonah were in good hands and they'd be fine, but my cry baby ass can't even be at the salon a full day without have a "mommy panic attack", where I feel the need to have to go check on them know damn well they're safe with Momma Sonia.

"Jhene listen, I completely understand. Now I know I'm not a mother, but I am a women...a black women. And as black women, we naturally are raised to be the glue of the family and always make sure everyong is being held together. And we tend to forget that we need to take care of ourselves. As well as keeping my shits laid the ENTIRE TOUR, I want you to use this as a moment for yourself. A moment for you to have a good time, make memories, shit you might even come across some business opportunities while you're out on tour who knows. Some Jhene time."

I remember the night before Jeremiah and I's wedding my mom facetimed me just to assure I wasn't nervous and to give me last minute advice.
You are becoming Jeremiah's wife, but you are still Jhene.

Jeremiah and I do a great job balancing everything where we are both able to have our own me time, but we've never spent this much time away from each other. Damn sure not no two months worth.

"Jhene time...girl I made a promise to you so I'm on board but, shit finna be hard I ain't gonna lie. Before I sign off, I needa talk to my man. Need to make sure he feels comfortable with everything too." Taking a deep breath as I began to practice how I was going to approach this conversation with Jeremiah, I shook my head beginning to already stress myself out. "You got me STRESSED! Stressed Queen."