pied piper

Follow this songIt's a bit dangerousBut I'm so sweet

Follow this song
It's a bit dangerous
But
I'm so sweet

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

the faint music coming from the radio is a great company for jimin and his sweetheart during their lazy days.

they're both snuggled up against each other, getting embraced in a moment of serenity, fueling their emotions for each other with as much love as they can give each other.

jimin's fingers play with the hem of her shirt as her hand gets entangled between his soft blonde locks, caressing the scalp of his head gently as she reads him her favorite book.

her voice tickles his ears, the sweet voice he will never get enough of. he loves the feeling of delightfulness coating his body right now as every word uttered from her lips feels like music to his ears.

he leans his head up towards her face every few seconds to place gentle kisses either on her lips, her cheek or her nose, making her giggle.

her body feels so relaxed beside his warm one and she will never get tired of the beautifulness she was wrapped up in.

every second with him means the world to her and as she gazes down on him, seeing the small smile brushing his lips and the soft features residing his face, she can't help but feel butterflies erupting in the pit of her stomach.

jimin makes her feel so strong yet so weak at the same time, he has her whole heart clasped in the palms of his hands and she never gets scared of him breaking it.

"i can hear you staring at me," jimin states without opening his eyes.

his arm is wrapped around her waist as he lays his head on her lap. she emits a giggle making him feel the vibrations spreading through his body as well, causing a surge of goosebumps to tickle his body.

"i'm not staring at you," her hands stop their movements and he opens one eye to look up at her. "i'm admiring what's mine."

"possessive, aren't we?"

"is it so bad that i decided to love you even more today?"

a small whine escapes her lips making jimin sit up right and hugging her ever so tightly.

"i love you a little bit more every second, sweetheart." his lips plant the softest kiss on her temple. "you know i'm just teasing."

she can't help but smile bright and jimin can feel as if fireworks have started to explode in his chest, burning it with a strong desire to keep her laugh ringing in his eardrums until the end of time.

the sweet song produced by the chirping birds outside sends waves of peace and calmness running through their muscles, making them relax in each other's hold.

all of a sudden, jimin pulls away from the warm hug and gets off from the couch, stretching his arms over his head.

"where are you going?" she asks perplexed.

"i'm not going anywhere," he shakes his head. "but you're standing with me, come on."

"jiminie," she huffs. "i just want to cuddle."

a melodious small chuckle vibrates in his chest as he reaches out for her hand, helping her off the couch.

"i want to dance."

jimin has always got something up his sleeve, he always comes up with the most random yet fun things to do. his love for her always makes him want to keep her happy forever.

"let's dance, sweetheart."

he doesn't wait for her to reply; he is content with just the bright smile and cheerful expressions brushing her features.

"you're impossible," she breathes out a laugh. "last time i checked, people dance with music playing in the background, not the news."

jimin laughs before burying his head in the crook of her neck, one arm wrapped around her waist and the other playing with the hair on her nape. his body has already started to move with hers gently.

"as long as you're smiling, that's all that matters to me," he kisses her neck then goes up to her jawline. "we don't have to have any music playing in the background in order to bring our bodies closer and dance the boredom away."

"let me just go look for a decent song we can dance to—"

"just follow the tune of my voice, sweetheart." jimin holds her close, humming a sweet and slow melody in her ears. "follow this song."

her body starts to move absentmindedly against his, body relaxing under his touch. his mouth brushes every surface of her skin, every corner of the curve of her neck.

goosebumps start to rise all over her body as her arms wrap around his neck, fingers intertwining with his golden locks. every touch, every sway, every breath and every kiss placed on her skin made sparks of fire ignite inside her soul.

and she smiles, she can't hold her smile as she gets lost inside the pool of emotions that his eyes are swimming in. she can believe there are stars twinkling in his eyes when they disappear behind crescent moons.

"you always smell so sweet." he speaks after some time, lips grazing hers in a teasing manner

"thank you, jiminie." her cheeks heat up and he kisses her shyness away.

their lips dance along with their bodies, both getting caught in a moment of gratefulness to have each other. they love how they can rely on each other, they can help each other get through any bad thing they may face.

they will always appreciate each other, no matter what happens.

"i love you, sweetheart, i love you so much."

"i love you more, sweet jimin."