*cries in im short*

Whole fic chapter

((Nobody's POV))

Himiko opened her door, in tears, for Tenko to scoop her into a hug and basically shower her in kisses.
"Himiko whats wrong?"
She just hugged Tenkos neck tighter and cried even harder as she spoke.
"Nyahaha and then you see-"
Angie's voice was extremely recognisable and as the islander heard Himiko's cries she ran to the two girls and joined the hug.
"Angie leave them be, they need time to be comfortable for a few minutes"
Tsumugi seemed quite annoyed at Angie but still loved her none the less.
"Look y-you three j-just c-come in for a m-minute alright?"
They all walked in and Tsumugi immediately put the strawberry ice-cream on tye floor.
"Jeez thats plain heavy!"
"Tsum Tsum you could've let me hold it!"
Angie leaned over to hug Tsumugi and rested her head on the cosplayers shoulder.
"Himi please just tell us whats wrong!"

The red haired girl sat down on Tenko's lap and moved her girlfriends arms so she was being hugged. Tears started to form in her eyes as a smile suddenly appeared on her face

"I don't think I could've asked for better friends! especially you Tenko, I always pushed you to the side as another obsessive person and yeah that is kinda true.."

"Is not!"

"Anyway. I just cant explain how much I love you guys!"

She leaned back into Tenko as Tsumugi and Angie were on the floor, clapping or wiping away tears of their own.

"Himiko that was.. That was simply divine!"

I cant think of anything else :) yay me well I got this down so im happy

the chat will come back next chapter and a few names have/will be changed

cya

-Lin