The Hostile Hospital Part 1

Look away, look away
This show will wreck your evening , your whole life, and your day
Every single episode is nothing but dismay
So, look away
Look away, look away

Y/N and the Baudelaires are hiding in a place crawling with doctors
Count Olaf's close behind with his troupe of lousy actors
Something dreadful happens with a bug, sharp, rusty knife
So if I were you, I'd find some other way to spend your life

Just look away
Look away
There's nothing but horror and inconvenience on the way
Ask any stable person, "Should I watch?" and they will say
Look away
Look away, look away
Look away, look awayLook away, look away

Y/N's POV

*dream realm*

An eleven year old me is has a six month old Charlie in her arms and my parents are at the door. 
"We'll be back soon, my dears," my mother said, grabbing her coat. 
"Okay, have fun. Don't drink too many root bear floats," I said, bouncing Charlie in my arms as he babbled happily.
"No promises. If we do, you'll know. I'll get gassy and your mom will be giggly," my dad said teasing himself and my mom. My mom nudged him before they both headed out the door. 
"Okay Charlie, it's just you and me," I said. 
"Peh!" Charlie babbled, which meant that he wanted to draw. 
"Okay, let's go to the gallery," I said as I started walking from the hallway to a different corridor and entered the second room on the left. 

The room was filled with artwork. It looked really professional. I sat Charlie down at a chair and gave him a set of brushes, paints, and a blank portrait. 
"Mus!" Charlie babbled, which meant: "Please play some music," 
I went into the music room across the hallway and grabbed my violin. Once I was back at the gallery, I started to play one of Beethoven's symphonies. 

Once I finished the song, Charlie was done painting. The modern me viewing this dream expected to see a whole bunch of colors blended together, but when the eleven year old me peered over his shoulder, I was surprised to see a renaissance portrait of our family!
"Wow, Charlie. Mom and dad are going to love it. Lets hang this along with all of your other artworks," the younger me said, grabbing a hammer and nail. 
I found an empty space in the gallery and started to hammer the nail into the wall. 
Charlie then handed me his portrait and I hung it on the wall. 

I then picked Charlie up and we headed to the kitchen. 
"What do you want for dessert?" I asked. 
"Meringue!" Charlie babbled.
"Lemon meringue pie, huh? I think mom has one stored away from a couple nights ago," I said as I went towards the fridge and started to search through it. 
"You're lucky you're teeth grew in early. I know you love to chew on things," I said as I got out a knife and plates from the kitchen. 
I cut two equal pieces of pie and gave my brother his piece. I got out two forks and Charlie and went to the table and dug into our pie. 
"Uncle Lemony would've liked this," I said, taking a bite of my pie. 
"Who?" Charlie babbled. 
"He was one of mom's brothers. He died when I was little. You would've liked him," I replied. "He really liked lemon meringue pie. And root beer floats."

After Charlie and I finished our pie, we heard the front door open. I picked Charlie up and went to the front door. 
I heard burping and giggling. Yep, the parents were home. 
I stepped into the hallway to see my parents. 
"Did you guys have fun?" I asked. 
"Yes, we did," my dad replied with a belch. 
"You had too many floats didn't you?" I asked. 
"Yep! So would you mind putting Charlie to bed?" my mom said with a giggle. 
"Sure thing. Just get some rest. I'll take care of Charlie," I said.
My mom and dad approached us and gave us hugs and kisses. Even though it was just a a dream and just a memory, it still felt very real.