i think (madlib) pt. 1 | magna swing x reader

Start from the beginning

"Are they gone?" whispers a bright-eyed blonde.

Finral peeks his head out of his designated hiding spot and glances over the vicinity before nodding, "Yeah, the coast's clear."

Just like that, everyone tumbled out from their hiding places and huddled into a deformed circle. Vanessa grabbed Luck by his [body part] and spoke sternly, "Luck, you never said Magna was an oblivious little shit! I thought you knew him better than that."

Luck laughed and crossed his arms proudly, "Huh. Guess I forgot to mention that."

"Whatever, I better go check on (Y/n)," Vanessa sighs, "Noelle, Charmy, and Grey. You're coming with me."

The three said girls nod and follow suit. Soon, they're standing tentatively in front of the (brunette, blonde, etc.)'s bedroom door. All four girls exchange glances for a few unwavering seconds. Drawing in a shaky breath, Vanessa finally knocks on the door.

Refusing to let her friends see her in such a sorry state, (Y/n) responds dolefully, "Leave me alone! I'm not in the mood to be mocked."

"B-but (Y/n), we're here to help you. We'd n-never mock you," Grey timidly explains.

Footsteps draw nearer from the other side of the door before it's swung open to reveal a (height) figure wrapped in a [adjective] blanket. Vanessa engulfs the "standing blanket" in a hug and says, "It's okay, (Y/n). Magna just didn't understand what you were trying to say. It's not your fault."

(Y/n) peaks her head out from the blanket and narrows her eyes at the surprisingly sober witch, "How'd you know what happened? Were you eavesdropping?"

Noelle facepalms, disappointed that their cover had been blown so easily.

"U-um, no, not at all! We just...um...yeah, we heard the entire thing. Sorry," Vanessa sighs, "But we're here for you, okay? It's not too late to clarify your feelings."

The (e/c) eyed mage shakes her head, "No, it's okay. I need to move on from Magna...That's exactly why I've decided to go on a date with someone new."

"YOU WHAT?!?!"

~Timeskip~

Your Point of View:

I'm about to climb aboard my [noun] until I hear a familiar voice calling out to me.

"(Y/n)! Where ya goin'?!"

I look up to see Luck sprinting toward me at full speed. His arms are spread open and he's sporting his usual smile. It doesn't look like he plans to slow down, so I slowly begin backing up.

"Hold on, Luck! Slow down!" I caution.

Sure enough, he tackles me to the ground with a bone-crushing hug. I try to wiggle myself out of his grip, but to no avail.

"Where are you going? I just got here," he asks, finally releasing me from his deathly hug.

I stand up and brush my clothes off before replying, "I have a date, but I'll be late at this rate." (that rhymed XD)

"Aw man, I was hoping we could [verb] or something! You're no fun."

I roll my eyes and hop on my [noun], "I don't wanna be late, so I'll see ya around."

With that, I took off.

~Meanwhile~

Narrator's Point of View:

"Yo, have any of you seen (Y/n)?" Magna asks, "I need to talk to her."

Instead of a response, he just gets the menacing glares of Vanessa and Finral. Noelle, on the other hand, spoke up, "She's on a date."