goosebumps | transformed!asta x reader

Author's Note:

Could someone please tell me why the hell teachers act like students don't have a life outside of school? Like, no, Mr. R, I can't do two f*cking hours worth of Algebra problems in my FREE time. F*ck that.

"I get those goosebumps every time, yeah, you come around, yeah. You ease my mind, you make everything feel fine."

DISCLAIMER: This oneshot doesn't follow the storyline of Black Clover. This isn't based off of any of the times he actually transformed in the series. I also didn't feel like inserting an oc or anything like that, so that's why the identity of the enemy is never revealed.

Enjoy.

(Y/n) = Your Name

Your Point of View:

What am I looking at right now?

I woke up with broken bones, surrounded by a pool of blood. What's that ringing in my ear? My head feels like it's being crushed. I can barely move without feeling like my limbs are being yanked from my body.

There's a bright red flash flying around. But what is that? It's moving so damn fast.

I close my eyes to rest. The slow pace of my pulse tells me that I don't have long. If I'm going to die, I at least want to know how I got here. Where are my teammates? Where's Asta? Did they all leave me? Where am I? I open one of my eyes. This time, I notice a blob of white hair not too far away from me. Is that...Noelle? I think she's unconscious. Even if she were conscious, my fractured jaw wouldn't let me call out to her anyway. Another figure catches my eye, the fiery object in its hand indicates that Magna is the one in my line of vision. He's swinging vigorously at something, but what is it?

Again, I see that red flash in the sky. Is that a person? I'm unable to reach a solid conclusion as my eyelid droops down once more. I pass out...maybe for good.

Thirty Minutes Earlier:

Asta's Point of View:

I charge the enemy with my sword for the twentieth time. In all honesty, I don't even know who we're up against. All I know is that during our mission, a figure in a dark cloak (cliché, I know) ambushed us out of nowhere. Judging from their grimoire, they're from the Diamond Kingdom. But what do they want with us? Luck and Magna are fending off the long-ranged attacks while stuck in a trap. Noelle is using her defense spell to avoid any further damage to the artifacts we were sent to retrieve. As for (Y/n)? She's distracting the enemy so that I could get a good hit on them. Since I don't emit any mana, it makes it easier for me to land surprise attacks like this. Just like back in the dungeon.