I sighed and pouted sadly, looking down at my fingers as my bottom lip started to tremble. I don't want him to leave. He just became mine and now he's leaving. I don't want to talk to and be with Tayla and her mom. I only want to talk to and be with Julius.

"I'll be back before you know it. Stop crying, Uraiah. That crown shouldn't fall," Julius said softly, placing a kiss on my cheek.

I sniffled and wiped my eyes and placed my hand in his, "Okay."

I started to nod my head, "Okay. I just- I just don't want you to leave. I'd rather be with you and mourn the lost of our babies in peace and then get better."

Julius sighed heavily, "I understand baby. I understand."

I sniffled again and rested my head in the crook of his neck.

-
2 hours later
-

He left. He finally left. After endless amounts of kisses, he finally left, me. I miss him already. I want him to hold me as I sleep in this stupid hospital like he always does. Julius could literally talk me to sleep and I would be out like a light. Now I have to explain to Tayla why I never answered her calls and why I always declined for them to take me to my doctor appointments.

"Spill it!" Tayla demanded at the foot of the hospital bed with her arms folded.

I sighed and looked over at her mom, who only laughed when she saw my facial expression.

"I'm not in it, darling," Ms.Rasheeda said.

I sighed again and looked at Tayla who was urging me on with silent gestures to explain myself.

"Basically, Julius came into my life and he's been by my side ever since. He takes me to work, doctor's appointments, buys me groceries and keeps me company," I said with a small smile, rubbing my deflated looking stomach.

"But Uraiah, you know how I like coming to get you and it's just being us," Tayla pouted playfully.

I let out a small laugh, "I know but I wanted somebody just for me. I was lonely Tayla. No offense, even with you always keeping in contact I still felt lonely. Then Julius came in and he filled that gap."

Tayla sighed, "Fine. I can't yell at you like I wanted to because we're in a hospital and you had one good hell of a reason."

I let out another laugh and held my arms up, weakly, to hug her. That pain medicine was making me drowsy and tired. The nurse was doing a little work with me today and I guess I moved the opposite direction now my ribs are hurting so I needed the pain medicine.

Tayla came over to quickly hug me and kiss my forehead, "You need to rest, Uraiah."

"Are you sure? I know you guys just got here and I wanted to talk some more." I yawned loudly, covering my mouth as my eyes started to droop.

Tayla's phone chimes and she opened it to reply to whatever message she got.

"You getting better is more important than a conversation. It's okay. Go to sleep. Mom and I are going to run a few errands and we'll be back later on, okay?" Tayla said, looking up from her phone.

All I heard was okay and I was out. My body shut down and I went into a nice peaceful sleep.

-
Julius Pov
-

"I need you five to keep eyes on this Camarion nigga." I said holding up his picture to my secret security.

They all nodded and continued to listen to me, "He killed my child and his. So this nigga need to pay. Bring him to the bunker, torture him but don't kill him just yet."