love notes

Warnings ⚠️: well, uh, um, it's a smut imagine so... there's sex. if u don't like that kinda stuff then well um don't read it?

A/n : this is my first time writing this type of imagine soooo if you don't like it please let me know I'll stop. I just liked the idea and decided to write it down. Ahmm its a long one so enjoy and I don't know what else to say so ummmmm bye.

Some people believe there is a one,

The one who points your way to the sun.

A person they believe makes them complete,

The one who will support when facing defeat.

I smiled at the small piece of paper that was handed to me. I looked behind me and saw John, my wonderful boyfriend, smiling like an idiot at his desk. He did that cute little thing he does when he gets nervous or embarrassed. He dropped his head still smiling, letting his hair fall in his face. I smiled. He was so adorable. He looked up and smiled wide. I mouthed 'you're adorable' before turning back to the note.

I turned the note over and wrote,

You're so cute I love you.

Then I crumbled the paper up and passed it to the person behind me, who passed to the person behind them, and so on until it was passed back to John. I watched as he smiled reading the note, then turned back to our teacher.

John and I have been together for a year. We were friends first freshman year, then we both found out we liked each other and our other friends kept pushing us to get together. After we found out it took us awhile to actually start dating. John asked me out to winter formal sophomore year, and from there, we went on a bunch of dates until he asked me to be his girlfriend over spring break. Now we're juniors.

A couple minutes later I got a note back.

So are you. Love you too.

After class I started packing my things up, when (c/m) leaned over to me from her desk.

"Okay what did you have to do to get him to do that?" She asked. I looked at her in confusion.

"What?" I smiled. She rolled her eyes.

"Come on, did you have sex with him? Is that why he sends you those adorable notes in class?" She asked. My eyes widened and I scoffed.

"No! He does that on his own! He's sweet like that." I said smiling, looking back at John swinging his backpack around his shoulder. He looked up and smiled at me, making me blush and look down, returning my attention to (c/m). She was still rambling on about her boyfriend.

"I mean he's just so selfish. I-"

"What are we talking about ladies?" Johnny said, slinging his arm around my shoulder. I smiled and turned to look at him.

"Hi." I said, smiling. Even after a year he makes me smile like an idiot.

"Hi baby." He replied, giving me a short sweet kiss.

"See? Why can't my boyfriend do that. That was so fucking adorable you guys." She whined. I laughed and gave her a hug.

"Aww it's okay (c/m). Do you want John to kick his ass?" I laughed, leaning back into Johnny's embrace.

"Ha. Yea. That would be great." She joked. "Anyway thanks (y/n) I'll see you monday. Bye!" (c/m) said, finally walking out of the classroom. Immediately we burst out laughing. I covered my mouth with my hand.

"Ohhh no no we shouldn't be laughing." I said, still smiling, trying to muffle my laughs.

"I'm glad we don't have that problem." John said, kissing my forehead.