cheating prank

*Y/b/bf - your boy best friend*

“Y/n, he’s gonna flip out. Like, really flip the fuck out.” Y/b/bf’s eyes were wide as y/n finalized the plan.

“Okay, but isn’t that the point? Like, it’s a prank. He’s supposed to flip the fuck out.” She reminded Y/b/bf, who was worried about taking a beating.

“But what if he starts to beat my ass?” He was only half-joking.

“Y/b/bf, you’re my best friend. I would never let that happen.” She looked at him and almost laughed about how concerned he was for his well-being.

“Okay, bitch, but you better have my links and shit in that description box.” The two of them laughed as she set up the camera to film an intro. “Hey bitches!” Y/b/bf joked as soon as the camera was recording.

“Y/b/bf!” She laughed before doing her intro and explaining what was going on. “Y/b/bf is going to ‘accidentally’ text John instead of me, roll the footage.” She pointed toward the wall as a gesture for the next clip.

“Oh, are you gonna put the texting footage right there?” Y/b/bf asked and she nodded before continuing.

“And then John is going to come to Y/b/bf’s house and walk in on me pretending to cheat on him with Y/b/bf.” She finished. “And hopefully he’ll actually believe it, because logically, why would I downgrade from John to Y/b/bf?” She joked and let out a belly laugh and Y/b/bf acted offended.

“Hey! I mean, you’re right, but hey!” He sacrificed himself to continue the joke, causing her to laugh even harder. “Why am I so nervous?” Y/b/bf almost whispered as the two of them crowded over his phone.

“Because it feel like you’re actually up to shit you’re not supposed to be up to.” She shivered as the nerves flowed through her. “Okay, okay type it.” She was excited and nervous all at once.

“I’m a baddie, I’m always up to shit. I think John just scares me.” Y/b/bf justified himself as he typed out the message that they previously discussed.

John’s not smart enough to figure it out, lol. Are you otw to my place?

“Oh, shush, he wouldn’t hurt a fly.” She muttered and pressed send. The two of them squealed like schoolgirls for a moment before Y/b/bf sent the second text.

Shit, that wasn’t for you, sorry dude.

They hovered over the phone as they awaited a response. The camera recorded them screaming as the Delivered changed to Read and the three little dots appeared.

Who was that for?

“What do I say to that?” Y/b/bf handed her the phone and she attempted to type the pre-planned response, but John was faster.

And why are you tellin’ people i’m stupid? What was that about?

John was pissed. His face hardened as he sat across the room from Lauren. “What’s wrong, John?” Lauren asked as another text appeared on John’s phone.

It’s nothing, sorry dude, don’t worry about it.

Something about his response didn’t seem right, and John could tell something was up. “Look at what Y/b/bf just texted me.” He stood up and handed the phone to Lauren. Her face scrunched as she read the messages.