a sky without starts

I tried a new theme tell me if i should continue

summary: Johnny decides to take you with him to an award show. you unexpectedly meet your celebrity crush there, which leads to an unexpected turn or events.

warnings: angst, a fight and some fluff. all events in this imagine are fictional

Y/c/c : your celebrity crush

December ପଓ̥

December was your favorite month of the year. You loved the usual sound of the rain scraping against your window whilst you were tucked under a blanket, head nuzzled into your boyfriend's chest, his body radiating all the warmth you need. You craved the landscape cold weather exposed, because it covered everything with snow and colored the sky with a splendid palette. However, you only enjoyed that weather when you were warm despite the freezing temperature outside.

Tonight was supposed to be a casual Saturday night; the temperature outside was too low for your liking, and you were used to spending Saturday nights at home with Johnny, watching a movie & cuddling. But this night was special.

Johnny had approached you, the biggest smile ever on his face.

"John.." you questioned, biting the inside of your lip to keep yourself from smiling.

"Two invitations to the AMA's.. And I'm going to be the host! You're the first person I tell this to." He beamed, giggling.

You had expressed to him how proud you were of him & of being the one to stand by him at that show. You had praised him & told him he was the best at what he does, your cheeks hurting from all the smiling. You were even happier than he was.

The AMA's were tonight, and it was the second award show Johnny takes you to. After a whole day of doing your make up, hair, and choosing your dress carefully, you were finally ready. Your silky long hair cascaded down your shoulders in waves, your lips were painted in a bright shade of red, to match your dress, and you were glowing. Your dress was picked out by Johnny , who had to suck in a breath when he saw you. As soon as your heels hit the marble of the living room, Johnny's eyes were fixed on your figure.

 As soon as your heels hit the marble of the living room, Johnny's eyes were fixed on your figure

"Darling, you look.. stunning. I'm- I don't know what to say." he said, his eyes never leaving yours. You blushed furiously, and thanked him for that remark.

When you both walked on the red carpet, interviewers were everywhere around you and Johnny. It caused you slight anxiety, but he reassured you, enlacing his fingers with yours, rubbing his index against the palm of your hand, warming it up and confirming his presence.

One thing you noticed, though, was that the sky, usually tainted with sparkling stars that lit it up, was mpty. Not even the moon was in sight. All you could see was dark clouds moving forward, announcing severe rain.