mine

" And your staring again , dude ask her to be yours! Your practically in love with her since 7th grade. " Hayden told Johnny who have a crush on you.

"Like how can I ? She's to perfect , any guy can get her. " Johnny said while staring at you , but little did you know , you also like him but of course your best friends notice it. But both of you are to dumb to think that one of you like each other.

" She doesn't even have a boyfriend! She rejects every guy because she likes someone , plus that someone is you. " Hayden told his best friend just then her best friend and left her and now she is alone.

" Should I ask her ? " Johnny ask his best friend Hayden then push her at Y/N locker and when she saw Johnny she gave her a smile while Johnny gave her a nervous smile.

"Um Y/N can we talk ?' Johnny ask her while his hands are practically shaking because of nervousness because of the beautiful girl that he's in love with.

"Sure why not. " Y/N told him while giving her a caring smile.

" Look Y/N I really like you , since 7th grade now we are in Junior year , I still like you. Your smile , that shimmer when you smile , your eyes that sparkle. What I mean is , can you be mine ? " Johnny said she then blush of what he said.

She then pull Johnny shirt and kiss him , after making out they both pulled away smiling like idiots.

"I guess that's a yes ? " Johnny ask Y/N she then smiled and pulled her for another kiss.

"Finally!! " Hayden screamed you both then pull away.

"Your mine now , no one can get you away from me. " Johnny told her while his arms are still around your waist while ignoring Hayden has commented.

"Yup you do. " Y/N said while smiling
.
.
second imagine this is a short one
but comment and vote if u liked it.❤❤❤