Chapter 11

The smell of pancakes and eggs filled my nostrils. The pillow was like a vacuum around my head; honestly, you probably wouldn't even know anyone was sleeping on it had I stayed still.

The pillow was eating me alive, but I was okay with it. After last night, it was nice to have something gentle around me. Tom is far from that when it comes to getting intimate. I force myself up like I'm about to do a couple push-ups before I collapse back in the bed. My body hurts.

Like legit hurts. As if my insides were taken out of my body, set on the road for a car to run over. I try once again; this time I plant my kneecaps firm on the mattress. I was halfway there, my arms buckling under me as I try to lift myself. Finally with one push, I'm sitting on the edge of the bed.

Well that's my workout for the week.

I grab the white robe in the chair across from me. A note sitting on the armchair read:

     I've sent your clothes to be cleaned. Also, there's a pair of blue jeans and a shirt by my suitcase for you to wear. Sorry I couldn't have the please of seeing you wake but I had a dire meeting to go to. I'll ring you later, babe.

                Tom xxoo

I take a quick shower before trying on these clothes Tom left me.

They were too big.

Such a nice gesture doomed to fail by the lack of knowledge when it comes to women's clothing. The pants were two sizes to big and I had to use a curtain holder as a belt. The shirt was one of Tom's so obviously it was slightly big. Though I'm not complaining...

It smelt of him.

I walk out into the vast living room, the windows letting in the beautiful Vegas sun.

"Good morning, madam." Startled, I look to my right to see a chef in the kitchen. That explains the bacon and sausage smell. "Umm...hello." I rub my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming this.

Nope. It's 100% real.

"Mr. Hiddleston asked me to make you breakfast before your car arrives. Please, sit." He says nodding his head to the barstool.

"Did he happen to mention when this car is arriving?" I look over the bar to see a platter of fresh fruit, toast with almond butter and of course the bacon and sausage being cooked. The chef pulls out another envelope out of his pocket.

     Oh! There'll be a car for you downstairs to take you back to your hotel at 10:30. Xxx

I smile as I read the note, taking a bite of my toast. I look at the clock hanging in the kitchen; I have 5 minutes to get downstairs. I grab my things, thank the chef and run to the elevator. As I'm about to walk out a lady hands me a bag of dry-cleaning. These would have been useful moment ago. I thought. I see the cab waiting on the edge of curb and I jump in. 

I knew Sam would interrogate me as soon as I walked in the house, she always does. As the driver pulls up to the door, I take a deep breath before heading inside. As soon as I walk in, I see Sam standing against the breakfast bar with her arms crossed in front of her with a sly smile on her face. 

"Have fun last night?" She asks as she eyes me up and down. "Nice clothes," she begins laughing. "Oh I knew you two would hook up. Only time would tell when..."

I shut the door and walk to the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water as Sam snoops through my dry-cleaning bag. 

"He even cleaned your clothes. Such a charmer he is, huh?" I roll my eyes and smile, drinking the entire cup of water in a matter of seconds. "Is it love, Chels?" I nearly choke when she says the 'L' word.