He budged his hand between my legs grabbing my thigh caressing the skin as he recklessly pushed it closer to his own causing my panties to be in sight if we're aren't sitting here at the back of the class.

"C-changkyun we shouldn't," I laughed lightly as my voice was bumpy in embarrassment as I looked up at him to find his facial expression meaningless as he kept a straight face pretending that he's listening to our teacher. I turn my gaze back to our teacher that was still discussing in front. I grabbed my notebook and pen trying to write down some notes but got distracted by his cold fingers tapping along my inner thigh as he used his index and middle finger to imitate feet walking up, closer and closer towards my core.

I could feel myself become hot from embarrassment and fear, fear of being caught. I was too caught up in my own fantasy. I didn't even realize Changkyun's hand stuff its way between my skirt cupping my clit causing me to hold in a gasp as his hand rested against my panties as his middle finger started slowly rubbing on the soft cloth causing all past thoughts and emotions to be put on hold as my body started to enjoy every small movement he gave me, bringing me the best pleasure just from a single act. I didn't even realize that I was letting out a small whimpers that someone around us might hear and Changkyun won't like that.

"Don't make me take you home and fuck you all night,"

What? I turned to face Changkyun to be greeted with the side of his face, his perfect jawline was the only thing that bothered to greet me. I didn't bother to even try making eye contact with him as I knew it would be pointless which actually hurt his pride a little bit, he wanted me begging for him but he will never admit that.

Changkyun's middle finger stopped its assault on my clit as suddenly two fingers hooked to the side of my panties pushing them to the side causing most of my core to be exposed, as I felt the cold air attach itself to my seeping core causing me to feel even more sensitive than before.

His smirk rose its way onto his lips as his dimples were exposed as his eyes still remained on looking in front of the class so if anyone was to take a first glimpse at the both of us it would look like just nothing us going on.

I almost released a moan so I bit my lower lip, and that's when I knew I had fucked up big time as I saw his eye twitch as he slowly turned his head placing his free hand towards his face as his index was placed over his lips as he let out a light "shh"

And with that Changkyun pushed a rough finger inside me causing me to bite hard on my lower lip as I felt myself gasp on the inside, my stomach felt like it was going to explode at any given moment.

My cheeks flushed deeply as his finger got faster and faster as his thumb pressed onto my clit hard as he felt the slickness cover his whole finger as he tried his hardest not to burst out laughing at my struggling face he could basically see the sweat drip down the side of my forehead which caused this to get more appealing for him

His thrusting was fast and hard Changkyun wasn't about to go easy on me.

While his middle finger carried on its assault and his thumb carried on with my clit his other fingers would collide to my core causing me to become more and more sensitive.

My eyes tried their hardest not to roll back as I tried looking for anything to distract me, and I did.

Changkyun's bulge was noticeable in his pants and that's where I would get my revenge, my hand softly slid across his hand crossing over to his thigh as my hand rested there I felt him purposely flex the muscle under my hand to just get a single reaction from me.

He reflected on my hand placed on his thigh as he knew his bulge was not something to go unnoticed, where I really trying to tease him? Cute

"I wouldn't do that if I was you," Changkyun firmly said as his eyes reflected at my core watching his own hand move in and out.

Why didn't I listen? I moved my hand teasingly on his bulge pressing my palm down on his clothed cock as he let out a silent grunt

Two can play that game was what he was thinking as he pushed another finger into me causing me to gasp, my hand movements stopped suddenly as I placed both of my hands onto his forearm gripping onto him to avoid myself shaking all over the seat.

Changkyun was cruel with his fingers as he deliberately avoided my g-spot as he smirked to himself a small chuckle left his mouth as he knew, he had won that round.

The sound of my wetness colliding with his fingers was noticeable to the both of us causing me to feel even more aroused.

"C-changkyun I'm a-abo-" my voice came out as a wobbly whimper as I tried telling him that I was very close.

"You're in trouble now, don't even dream about me going easy on you," He interrupted me, roughly as his finger's somehow, inhumanly got faster causing me to bit my lower lip harder and gripping on the edge of the table. Trying my best not to get notice by our classmates especially our teacher.

My high got closer and closer until I felt myself at breaking point. My other hand still gripping his hand, fingernails dug into his forearm as my stomach felt like it was on fire by his fingers.

My legs weren't even off the ground but they felt like they were about to give up on me from the pleasure I was receiving.

And Changkyun did notice it, his smirk stayed on his face as his eyebrow raised cockily as he leaned closer towards and his fingers never slowed down which caused me to get more nervous.

"I want you to come, do it now or don't even think about doing it all,"

He smiled lazily towards me as he picked up his pen  and he started playing around with it again.

When I was about to come he suddenly stops and pulled his fingers out. I turned my head to Changkyun to see him smiling at me shooting me a quick wink as I rolled my eyes at him looking down to my lap, sorting out my skirt to make everything seem normal. Then he stood up asking the teacher's permission to get out before going.

A notification took me off guard as my still shaking hand picked my phone up hiding it under the table to find the new message by...Changkyun

From: Changkyun
Too bad

Im fucking Changkyun why are you such a tease?!?!?

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
THE PROMOTION IS OVER SO I'M BACK! I WILL BE ABLE TO WRITE MORE CHAPTERS. MONBEBE Y'ALL DID WELL!
↪™🍑