Chapter 4

"And this must be Tommy." Daddy said, trying to peer around Anna, BabyGirl sticking behind him. Tommy just hid behind Anna even more. Anna smiled.

"He's a little shy but he can still say 'Hello'. Right?" Anna said, looking behind to him. He slightly shook his head, holding onto her hand tighter. She squeezed his hand reassuringly before turning and looking at BabyGirl.

"This must be little Jay then." She said smiling. BabyGirl blushed, hiding even more.

"She's shy too but she might still be able to say Hi?" Daddy asked, looking at her. She shook her head as well, still nervous. Daddy held onto her hand a little tighter before turning back to Anna.

"Do you two want to come inside?" He asked, moving out of the way of the door to let them pass. Anna nodded at him before entering, Tommy following. BabyGirl stayed behind Daddy.

"Thanks." Anna said.

"You're welcome. We've been quite.. excited about meeting you too." Daddy said, not knowing what words to choose.

"So have we. Tommy couldn't stop talking about all the things he wanted to do on the ride here."

What if he finds out I didn't? Would he think I didn't care? Would he still want to be friends? BabyGirl thought.

--A/N--
Sorry it's short. Didn't know how to go about tying it in to the next part.