🔥"Give Them Hell"🔥

Okay guys this will be a Miya twin one shot, this was a request but I won't tag who requested it for obvious reasons. So please:

•Don't comment hate, just don't read the chapter if you don't like the ship

•I'm only writing a request, this wasn't my idea so please don't hate me, I do as you guys tell me

•It will be lemon so yeah, I'll put warnings before and after the lemon part so if you feel uncomfortable reading it you can skip it.

~~~Contains incestuous content~~~

Atsumu POV

We were currently in the locker room getting ready for our match against Schweiden Adlers. I was getting hydrated while listening to my favorite song when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Hinata looking at me. I took out one of my earphones and looked at him.

"Atsumu-san? Won't your brother come see you before the match? He usually comes here before every match to wish you luck"

Before I could answer the door opened and in peeked Osamu his head.

"Neh, Tsumu, come here for a sec" he said and I sighed.

I looked back at Hinata and smiled. I got up and followed my twin outside.

"So, how do you feel?" he asked closing the door and looking at me.

"I have a good feeling about this. I think we can win this" I said nodding my head and smiling.

"I know you can win, I trust you" he said and opened his arms. I hugged him inhaling his scent.

"Mom and dad aren't home. Win and I'm all yours tonight" he whispered in my ear and bit the my earlobe making me gasp quietly.
He pulled back and smirked at me.

"Well, I hope you win, Onii-chan" he whispered the Onii-chan part and then left. I quickly composed myself and went back in the locker room, where everyone was waiting for me.

"Okay let's talk strategy" we gathered around the captain and talked abt the game then headed out.

We were on the court standing at our end. I looked around the stadium where thousands of people were seated and I spotted Samu on the front line looking at me smiling.

The referee blew the whistle and we took our positions. I looked up at my brother and he yelled at me.

"GIVE THEM HELL TSUMU!"

"WOULDN'T GIVE THEM ANYTHING LESS SAMU!" I yelled back smiling at my brother. He winked at me and I winked back then the game started.

~~~time skip after the match cause I'm bored XD~~~

We were in the lockers ready to leave after our win against the Schweiden Adlers. Yes we won, thankfully.

We were exiting the stadium when Samu attacked me and tackled me to the ground, while cutting of my air supply by squeezing the life out of me in a bone-crashing hug.

"YOU WON!" he screamed in my ear making me cover my ears.

"Sa...mu...Can't... Brea...the" I struggled out and he immediately unwrapped his hands from around me, his eyes widening.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry Tsumu I just got so excited and-"

"It's fine, I've endured worse" I say and grab his hand and pull him up.

"Yo Atsumu, you ready to leave or what?" I hear Bokuto's voice.

"Actually, I'll be leaving with Samu. You guys can go without me" I say and stand next to Samu smirking.