✨Mine✨

Okay so this will be the first lemon for this book, I'll put warnings (~~~) before and after the lemon part so if you feel uncomfortable reading it you can skip it.

Kageyama x Hinata

Hinata POV

Practice was finally over and we were currently cleaning the gym when Daichi called us over.

"Okay guys, us the third-years have to go, our teacher called us. You can wrap it up for today, the gym looks clean enough. See you tomorrow" he said smiling and left with the rest of the third-years.

As long as they were put of the door everyone dropped all the supplies on the floor and ran to the locker room and then left.

I sighed and bent down picking up the supplies. I turned around and immediately came face to face with Kageyama, making me yelp and almost fall, if it wasn't for his hand to keep me steady.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" he bowed his head down.

"No it's fine! I just thought that you had left too so I wasn't expecting to see you here, that's all"

"And leave my boyfriend alone. In a huge gym. Where anyone can come in here and do whatever they want to you? No thank you!" he said almost possesively.

"Wait what? Are you jealous? About what?" I asked my brows frowning. It's true that he can be possesive at times but this was the first time I had seen him jealous.

"Yes Hinata! I'm jealous! Because I saw how the girls were looking at you! And I'm jealous because I think that you may leave me at some point for some girl with long legs, blonde hair and blue eyes! So if you will end up breaking up with me, at least let me have you to myself now that I can!" he said and he was on the verge of crying.

I sighed and hugged him tight and he wrapped his hands around me immediately.

"Kageyama, the fact that other people were looking at me, doesn't mean that I look at them too. You know that I only love you and in no way in hell am I letting you go for some blonde bimbo. I will always be yours. Come on let's go home" I said and pulled out of the hug.

We quickly cleaned up and then left to go home. He was especially quiet on our walk back home, not that I minded, I was just concerned. I'd rather he called me "BOKE HINATA BOKE!" instead of being quiet.

We finally arrived at his house and he opened the door to let me in. I had been to his house plenty of times so I was used to it by now. I went to his bedroom, him following right behind me. I flopped down on the bed as he came in and closed the door, locking it in the process. I didn't really care to be honest. I had my eyes closed when I felt the bed dip and his breath on my neck.

"Let me make you mine, Hinata" he whispered at my neck as he peppered kissed all over it. My mind clouded with lust and I weakly nodded.

~~~lemon, read at your own risk~~~

He came up to me and kissed me sweetly at first, but as time went on, the kiss got more aggressive. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I teased him and kept my mouth closed. He growled and I suddenly felt his fingers on my nipples pinching them, making me gasp and him put his tongue in my mouth.

After a few minutes of kissing he pulled back, taking of my shirt and attacking my neck, immediately finding my sweet spot and marking me, biting down, not to harsh to feel pain but just enough to feel pleasure.

"You're mine, understand that?!" he growled possessively.

"Y-yes, I'm yours" I moaned softly.

He hummed in response and started kissing down my chest and stomach as he pulled of my shorts and boxers at the same time.

I gasped and blushed hiding my face in my hands. He chuckled and got up and came towards me.

"We can stop if you want" he whispered. I trembled but shook my head no.
"Okay, but if you wanna stop you tell me okay?" he said and I weakly nodded.

I took my hands off of my face and looked at him and smiled, hugging him and turning us over.

"You know, you have way too much clothing on and that's not good" I said and pulled of his shirt, kissing and biting his neck, leaving a nice hickey there.

I kissed lower, slipping one of his niplles in my mouth, tugging and biting on it, making him moan. After I did the same thing to his other nipple, I went lower, slipping my hand in his boxers and grabbing his member tugging on it, as I took of his shorts and boxers.

He was gasping by the time all his clothes were off and I could feel his member pulsing in my palm. I smirked at kitty-licked the tip making him groan.

"Hinata stop the teasing!" he growled and I smirked again, taking him full in my mouth. I knew I didn't have a gag reflex, so it wasn't a problem fitting him in my mouth.

He gasped and moaned as I started bobbing my head faster while one of my hands was at his balls, making him throw his head back and moan even louder. He was almost on the verge of coming when I stopped and pulled back.

"Oi! What did you do that for?"
"You're coming inside me"
"Okay that's enough" he said and flipped us over. He looked me in the eye and kissed me as he trusted into me fast.

I pulled back and gasped, tears at the edges of my eyes as I screw them shut and wrap my legs around his waist.

"Shhh, it's okay, it'll go away" he whispered as he started to slowly move inside of me. Slowly, the pain faded and I started writhing beneath him.

"T-tobio f-f-faster!" I moaned out and he obliged going faster and faster, hitting my prostate every time making me scream and throw my head back.

"T-T-Tobio! I'm c-c-coming!" I yelled as I felt a knot in my stomach.

"F-fuck, I'm c-coming too" he grunted and after two more thrusts he came inside me as I emptied myself on the sheets.

~~~okay, it's safe~~~

He gasped and pulled out of me, as he fell on top of me.

"I've wanted to do this for so long" I whispered as I played with his hair.

"Me too" he whispered and tightened his arms around my waist.

"Tobio, you know I love you right?" I asked and looked down at his calm face.

"Yeah I do. I love you too, Shoyo" he whispered and kissed me softly.

"Although, be a little more gentle the next time, I don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow"

"It's Saturday tomorrow, I'll take care of you" he said kissing my chest. My eyes started getting droopy and I soon fell asleep.

Hello my super precious readers! :))

So, new chapter and the first lemon for this book!

I'm sorry, but honestly, my period hormones are getting on me and yeah I couldn't help it anymore.

I hope you can forgive me :)

So, I'm still a little embarrassed writing lemons, but I hope you liked it, I tried really hard so you better appreciate this and yeah that's it.

I may upload a second chapter today so yeah, see you on the next one guys. XD

Eva out!